An omen? | Vital Football

An omen?

tomytony

Vital Champions League
First Blades victory of the day.

Blades supporting cricket superstar & England captain Joe Root leads England to their 1st Test Victory in Galle.

It's also his first overseas win as Test captain.

Congrats Joe, put thi feet up and shred your nerves watching tbe Blades tonight!

Blades supporting cricket superstar & England captain Joe Root leads England to their 1st Test Victory in Galle.

Congrats Joe, put thi feet up and shred your nerves watching tbe Blades tonight!

Never in doubt TT - its been my first test match ever..........and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Such a great venue and the Sri Lankans are the nicest possible hosts :cool:

Well the first morning had me worried!

Never considered travelling to that part of the world but I might lookcloser next time England visit.

Keep watching - I'm superstitious.

Never considered travelling to that part of the world but I might lookcloser next time England visit.

its a great country TT - lovely and safe place to visit.
That's me done for the cricket I'm afraid....off to do other things

I wonder if you'll get reprimanded by Bully for givin the result away TT?:giggle: Very good team performance and yes very well dun to Our Joe.UTCB

Get yourself to Sri Lanka for a test and then have a nice relaxing week in the Maldives to follow it up. When I was on honeymoon in the latter place there was a couple who'd done just that.

you need a job like mine Diode - rather than all that cyberspace stuff and antenna fixing you do :computer:

Hope to be around later - its already 10.30 here?!

Sorry Aya but programming sat navs not my forte....

:sorry:

Glad your having a nice time..UTB