An apology | Vital Football

An apology

Rex

Vital Champions League
Today is a momentous occasion.

My Brother, whom I love dearly, has finally gotten (GOTTEN?! Have you gone completely US, Rex) out of my hair and into an apartment near CR.

He has been with us for over a year!

bring that time, I confess I have been somewhat distracted and have neglected those forum friends I made previously.

Sorry people; I hope to take a more complete part in the future.

Unless the phone rings :eek:

A week is a long time for guests ( regardless of how close you are to them ) so 52 is almost unimaginable.

Guests and fish stink after three days (ancient Chinese proverb)

No apologies required Rex . Things happen in life which may prevent appearances on here , and that just the way it is !

Rex - 7/2/2018 21:48

Today is a momentous occasion.

My Brother, whom I love dearly, has finally gotten (GOTTEN?! Have you gone completely US, Rex) out of my hair and into an apartment near CR.

He has been with us for over a year!

bring that time, I confess I have been somewhat distracted and have neglected those forum friends I made previously.
Sorry people; I hope to take a more complete part in the future.Unless the phone rings :eek:

I have been catching up with Vital posts and other matters this evening and only just seen your post Rex. Hope all goes well for your brother in his new place.

I don't find so much time for Vital these days as I did in previous seasons due to work and life pressures, but it is good to catch up. Visits to Norfolk are far fewer these days but I am coming for a long weekend in April for last game V Leeds! Clocking up my sixth away at Wolves next week and not seen a defeat yet home or away in seven......tempting fate me thinks!!

:worried: :celebrate: