American style | Vital Football

American style

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Champions League
In general taking pictures from a public footpath is legal in the USA even if you aim the camera at federal buildings, private property etc. Please put any cup of coffee etc down before viewing the following:

Meanwhile in Las Vegas (note where his feet are when the Jeep rolls up):

I believe legal action is being taken against the USPS (post office) employees for false reports of the photographer being well onto USPS property when he was not and I think against the police.

Last edited:
and after they came out of that Post Offfice:

BTW USPS Poster 7, i.e, their policies state its legal for those photographers to take pictures inside the public areas of the post office.

Last edited:
High Desert Community Watch - 1hr 45mins approx 1.5 million views

WARNING - language alert DO NOT TRY ANY OF THIS IN THE UK - the Americans have a written constitution which give them some protection to do these things. We DO NOT have the same protection in the UK. Anyway there is no need to be rude!

Last edited:
1. The following video carries a language warning. Do NOT shout these type of words in the UK as there are no freedom of speech protection in the UK (unlike the USA). Furthermore these type of words are rude.

2. The video is filmed in Denver, Colorado. The guy with the yellow top is Eric Brandt and he uses "colourful" language and signage re the police (especially re. their treatment of the homeless).