America won't extradite Knox! | Vital Football

America won't extradite Knox!

thefacehead

Vital Football Hero
I don't think there is a cat in hells chance that America will extradite her. If they don't agree with the legal process then they will just refuse. The worlds biggest country will flex their muscle like the bullies they are and refuse on non legal grounds against their agreed extradition treaty, why? Because they can! Because they are the most powerful country in the world and they aren't about to show weakness in such a public case to a little country like Italy!

They don't care that an innocent girl lost her life, they care more about themselves! A selfish country that shouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors let alone the policing of the planet!

Not the point though is it! Why have an extradition treaty with them if you doubt their legal system?

Its not the point you are right, but If I had a say in it I certainly wouldn't extradite any of my citizens to one of the most corrupt nations in Europe.

But they wouldn't extradite her to us if this was a similar case here! I get your point, Italy is not the most reputable countries but this won't matter, they won't do it because they won't be told what to do, simple as that! Nothing to do with the country or case, America are the top dogs in this world and they say what goes! WTF would Italy do if they say no? Cry to the UN or United Nations? And what will they do? Nothing that's what!

What makes you think they wont extradite her? Has an official statement from the U.S government been released?

Call it a hunch. If I am wrong I will take back all I've said, but can you honestly see the Americans sending her off?

I know where you are coming from, but I think they would be mad not to. She's not from a powerful family, she's just an everyday type of person, just a number in the system as far as the U.S are concerned.

Very tempting. I think there will be a dragged out appeal against her extradition in the same way Shrien Dewani has been appealing for nearly 3 years now against his extradition to South Africa.

I believe the US has a poor record of extradition even to it's "special friend and ally" Great Britain, whilst we, on the other hand, fall over ourselves to do whatever they want.

On the other hand, the Italian prosecution in this case is an utter shambles, their legal system a corrupt joke.

SherlockGT - 1/2/2014 00:12

Its not the point you are right, but If I had a say in it I certainly wouldn't extradite any of my citizens to one of the most corrupt nations in Europe.

Went to my sister in laws wedding in Maratea in Southern Italy a few years back. Three days before the official who was going to marry them was arrested on corruption charges , had to get a replacement in hours before the ceremony . Brilliant.

Saurat - 1/2/2014 10:54

I believe the US has a poor record of extradition even to it's "special friend and ally" Great Britain, whilst we, on the other hand, fall over ourselves to do whatever they want.

On the other hand, the Italian prosecution in this case is an utter shambles, their legal system a corrupt joke.

True dat.

Bsixer - 1/2/2014 11:02

SherlockGT - 1/2/2014 00:12

Went to my sister in laws wedding in Maratea in Southern Italy a few years back. Three days before the official who was going to marry them was arrested on corruption charges , had to get a replacement in hours before the ceremony . Brilliant.

That really doesn't surprise me. Did you give the replacement official a backhander to get him to do the job? :17:

Attachments

• backhander.jpg
    backhander.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Saurat - 1/2/2014 10:54

Well I thought when they were looking for a bit of backing to bomb Syria and we decided against it - they kinda followed our lead.

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Luminol_Traces

This seems to be the most damning evidence against both Sollecito and Knox, I have to admit I doubted their involvement but this is very hard to explain.

Will America extradite her? Time will tell.