Amazon Prime Documentary | Vital Football

Amazon Prime Documentary

All episodes available for Amazon Prime customers from 17th August 2018......

From the OS -

"The 2017-18 season was a record-breaking one for Manchester City – and you can relive it all thanks to a new and exclusive behind-the-scenes documentary launching next month.

Amazon were given unprecedented access throughout the historic campaign, and their eight-part series, entitled All or Nothing: Manchester City, launches on Friday 17 August.

No stone is left unturned, with footage from the dressing room, training ground and manager’s office, as well as exclusive interviews with players and staff.

Gain a unique insight into Pep Guardiola, one of the game’s most distinguished managers, and the rest of the City squad as they set new records for the number of points, goals and wins ever recorded in a Premier League season.

On 17 August, Amazon Prime Video customers will be able to access all 8 episodes, available in over 200 countries across the world."

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/features/2018/july/man-city-all-or-nothing-amazon-trailer

This is living in the past and it's what the rags and Liverpool are increasingly forced to do. The 2018/9 season is almost upon us, now is all that matters, everything else is just sentimental nostalgia.

You are so right. What was in thinking?

I am now off to burn all my old family photographs and trash the dvds I have of the children when they were younger. What an utter waste of time keeping such nostalgic trash. I shall especially enjoy throwing out all the photos of my Mum. No point in living in the past eh?

:surrender:

Thank you for bringing us back to Earth and putting matters into perspective, KCT.
I'll just have to hope it's made available for purchase in some shape or form, I know City and Amazon need the finances :grinning:

Thank you for bringing us back to Earth and putting matters into perspective, KCT.
I'll just have to hope it's made available for purchase in some shape or form, I know City and Amazon need the finances :grinning:
Still debating whether to subscribe. Do I or don't I?

This is living in the past and it's what the rags and Liverpool are increasingly forced to do. The 2018/9 season is almost upon us, now is all that matters, everything else is just sentimental nostalgia.
We should take time to celebrate our achievement, 50 away points takes some doing. Now it's back to business again, but without Red Kev which will make a huge difference to our midfield.

Kev will or at least should be back before the really crucial part of the season begins after the new year.

Kev will or at least should be back before the really crucial part of the season begins after the new year.

Hope so - at least Foden should be in with a shout, I now he is young/inexperienced but wouldn't be surprised to see him called up for England sooner rather than later although I imagine for the September internationals GS might want to show loyalty to the players that did so well in Russia.

You are so right. What was in thinking?

I am now off to burn all my old family photographs and trash the dvds I have of the children when they were younger. What an utter waste of time keeping such nostalgic trash. I shall especially enjoy throwing out all the photos of my Mum. No point in living in the past eh?

:surrender:

Bloody hell, you all take me so seriously!!!!

I've signed up for Amazon Prime, I just had tooooo.

Tomorrow (Friday) afternoon has been set aside for some quality viewing :grinning:

Has to be done. I'm really looking forward to watching it too, love wallowing in past achievements, it's what it's all about!

We are the new history boys - and this is just part of the story so far!

Good times.