Alreet lads? | Vital Football

Alreet lads?

How are things in the world of the secret service going matey.How is Tanya ? Been on any good top secret ventures of late ? :17:

crooktownmags - 9/11/2017 11:56

Alright Lax, btw there's a new kid on here calls himself Cuckfan and I reckon you and him will get on a treat.

I thought both were the same person.

Sorry for the late reply,been over in t'Ukraine on business. Anyroad,everything is chipper over here in the Beverly Hills of the north,the 2013 FA Cup Winners are on the way back,although that bloke Toney you ave lent us has gone reet off.

Birdys....the birds are breedin like rabbits,although lost a few through a hole int nettin,it was a bugger to find mind,took me nigh on three weeks.

Laz....Tanya still 'loves it'. (you still shaggin round Chorley?)

I'll have to read up on this Cuck feller, a truelatic wanna be eh?

CM....You still fuckin here then?

Hows/Where's Tooney?

He's still there, Gilly.

Clearly lost on the edge of reality as well - doesn't seem to get it, that it's a Toon board - and no one gives a fuck about his club, or his drivel.

Mind you, there are a good few Toon lads on here, that couldn't give a fuck about the club as well - they deserted when the going got 'a bit too rough for them'.

They'll be back - for a while at least - when a new owner takes over. Then, after a while, they'll find another reason to desert.

Latic - try the Millwall board, you're very popular over there. Or, I can bring them over here for you?

Latic - try the Millwall board, you're very popular over there. Or, I can bring them over here for you?

I had forgotten about that, didn’t they find out who he was CF?

Careful cock, he might put you on ignore. He will still read all your posts of course, just make sure not to answer them very often.