Almiron | Vital Football

Almiron

Jackals Tooth

Vital Youth Team
Report deal done - loan with option to buy

However I am sure I read we can’t have another loan deal unless Kenedy or Rondón become permanent signings

Is that right.

Maximum 4 loans in a season with 2 at any time. If true, then we have to either sign or let go Rondon or Kenedy. Presumably, Kenedy's price has gone down a bit since the summer or Rondaon and Gayle could be a straight swap with som adjustment. It may be something or nothing but I hear Rondon's family have moved up to Newcastle.

A pleasure. I have an article tat I still haven't put up about how much cash there should be. £15m is well within boundaries, even if Ashley has taken £30m out. What is more important is how much Kenedy or Rondon will cost. Gayle in exchange makes it totally viable with room for A N Other.

I love how there’s suggestions we “could” afford 15 million.

That’s like me saying I “could” afford a steak bake.

Of course I could. I could afford 200 a day if I wanted. It’s whether you want to is the difference.

If I was anorexic, you’d you’d tell me I need to eat to survive, otherwise I’ll die. Doesn’t help when the ‘family’ members turn up and tell you you’re fat though, but they enjoy your company nonetheless and you’ll get better in time. Slowly but surely killing you off because of their own selfish gains.

People get the reference.

Fuck it, I’m sick of venting the argument in whatever form to people who really don’t give a shite as much as they claim.

If this buyout goes through, great. But lest we forget, the whole world knows that 50,000 cowards rock up, week in, week out irrespective of what is inserted in them.

If I was businessman with serious capital, I’d be looking to finish what Ashley started due to the amount of imbeciles who blindly accept whatever is given to them.

Last edited:
Bravo OM.

It's not just the 50,000 who are cowards though.

If you take a snapshot of the sentiment from this and the other board as a barometer to measure the feeling from the rest of our city,its embarrassing how easily divided they were by our owner.

All it took for him to achieve the split was to simply hire a better looking whore than Pardew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rza
If I took the club over, at season end, everybody would have to re-apply. Those who have had a decent tenure could stay, those in the past 6 years would be an amber card, anybody up to 6 years red card.

Emphasis would be put on the ones pissed off during the Ashley Tenure, for new tickets, at the expense of the Red Cards.

So we're linked with someone from Arthur Blanks club? Is Arthur mates with fatty by any chance, they both started in cheap shite retail didn't they, something's dodgy here.