All UEFA competitions suspended | Vital Football

All UEFA competitions suspended

Difficult to know where to put this really.....I didn't want to start a new thread although I considered Bent Corrupt UEFA Colludes to Protect The Old Guard.........catchy eh?

Guess what? There are possible moves afoot which stink to high heaven.

FA report confirms Champions League plan that would end Premier League top four race.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fa-report-confirms-champions-league-21939361

Convenient time to introduce a coefficient based qualification, just as City get a two year ban.

This point may already have been made elsewhere on the forum, but a thought I've been constantly having following the decision of the French League to void, in relation to PSG and UEFA's hope/need to complete this season's CL......

The French champions are stuffed when it comes to *competitive* preparation IF it starts up again, and, also, nothing will move on the sporting front in France before September at the earliest.

It is an absolute mess. The failure of footballing authorities to grasp the seriousness and the longevity of the impact of the infection demonstrates either breathtaking stupidity of the highest order or an utterly callous disregard for the safety of players, officials and club support staff coupled with an underpinning of greed.

Champions League schedule
7 August - Last 16 second legs
8 August -Last 16 second legs
12 August -Quarter-final
13 August - Quarter-final
14 August - Quarter-final
15 August - Quarter-final
18 August - Semi-final
19 August - Semi-final
23 August - Final

I hope the players are able to return focused and aiming to see this job through whatever the outcome of the CAS hearing.