Aliens (n/G) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aliens (n/G)

My mate has a theory that ufo's are time travellers from the future coming back to observe. Obviously there would need to be very strict rules about not interacting with the populatioñ to avoid paradoxes.

So, what’s with all the probing then?

You guys still haven’t realised that we are all living in the Matrix.
Nothing is real.

Did you know, as a planet we have travelled 44,832,000 million miles in 24 hours from where we were in space yesterday... Where do I claim the air miles?!

That's nothing! Local Gills fans going away to Carlisle in a couple of weeks won't be far off that number!

Did you know, as a planet we have travelled 44,832,000 million miles in 24 hours from where we were in space yesterday... Where do I claim the air miles?!
Earthwrecker. Think of climate change won’t you!?

I liked the Truss team having to u-turn on their own pay policy for localised areas, only took them half a day to realise what they’d proposed literally meant levelling down of poor areas.

Edit: sorry thought this was the Next PM thread

I liked the Truss team having to u-turn on their own pay policy for localised areas, only took them half a day to realise what they’d proposed literally meant levelling down of poor areas.

Edit: sorry thought this was the Next PM thread

never happened and besides, not "leveling down of poor areas", simply "leveling"

Back to aliens

If they start out by saying "People of Earth..." generally speaking it's going to be alright.

If they start out with "Puny Earthlings..." it's not so good, but we generally pull through.

But if they start out by showing their certificates of vaccination, we're doomed.