Ali Youseff says BLADES after signin him | Vital Football

Ali Youseff says BLADES after signin him

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
BK Hacken starlet says there are clubs after him this summer includin DEM MIGHTY BLADES.Said to be the hotest prospect in Swedish football,he can play anywhere across a front 3 but is regarded mainly as a striker.UTMPB

Said to be the hotest prospect in Swedish

Said by whom is the main question I have. When I googled him, the only things I got were a bare-bones Wikipedia page (which basically just confirms he exists) and some stories saying we are interested in him, one of which, from the Yorkshire Post, says that he is a hot prospect, but doesn't back it up with any facts. Where are the usual scouting/opinion pieces that you normally find for young players who are highly regarded? Either this guy is the best kept secret in Europe, in which case we should snap him up as soon as possible, or he is only the best prospect in Sweden according to his own mind (or the mind of his agent.)

he can play anywhere across a front 3 but is regarded mainly as a striker.UTMPB

His Wiki page says that he is a midfielder, while the other stories all say he is a left winger.

Edit: Here is a short YouTube video of him playing at Swedish youth level. He has some ability, but he doesn't look any better than Nathan Thomas really:

Last edited:
Alarm bells always start ringing when players say clubs are in for them it’s as though they’re advertising their availability in the hope of getting a move if they’re good enough clubs will know of them and depending how good will decide the size of club if you’re advertising yourself then you’re not that confident about being snapped up

Said by whom is the main question I have. When I googled him, the only things I got were a bare-bones Wikipedia page (which basically just confirms he exists) and some stories saying we are interested in him, one of which, from the Yorkshire Post, says that he is a hot prospect, but doesn't back it up with any facts. Where are the usual scouting/opinion pieces that you normally find for young players who are highly regarded? Either this guy is the best kept secret in Europe, in which case we should snap him up as soon as possible, or he is only the best prospect in Sweden according to his own mind (or the mind of his agent.)

His Wiki page says that he is a midfielder, while the other stories all say he is a left winger.

Edit: Here is a short YouTube video of him playing at Swedish youth level. He has some ability, but he doesn't look any better than Nathan Thomas really:

Like they say on Catchphrase i'm just sayin what i've seen mi owd pal,soz if it's wrong,but it's still better than readin all the political shite posted on here but of course each to their own.:giggle: UTMPB

Like they say on Catchphrase i'm just sayin what i've seen mi owd pal,soz if it's wrong,but it's still better than readin all the political shite posted on here but of course each to their own.:giggle: UTMPB

Not a knock on you Rod, I appreciate you sharing the link. I was just expressing doubt that he really is as highly rated as some people are saying.