Alfie Devine Signs | Vital Football

Alfie Devine Signs

Matic

Alert Team
One for the future but Wigan youngun Alfie Devine has officially signed for us. Massive prospect and only cost us £300k.

Also, how long has Matty Taylor been our U-18s coach? I'd completely missed that, or didn't realise it was the ex-Bolton/Pompey player.

One for the future but Wigan youngun Alfie Devine has officially signed for us. Massive prospect and only cost us £300k.

Also, how long has Matty Taylor been our U-18s coach? I'd completely missed that, or didn't realise it was the ex-Bolton/Pompey player.

Yeah, noticed the Devine link last week. Obviously know nothing about him.

Wasn't Taylor a boyhood Spurs fan? I do remember something about him joining the coaching staff.

Could be a good piece of business and develops into a good player, but there again hope he doesn't just fall off the radar as is the case with some at that age group

When I heard this...all I could think of was one of my favorite movie quotes from Major League:

"Who the Fuck is this guy!" (little modified for this, but for those who have seen it, you get it)
There was a brilliant Mark Wahlberg interview that Jonathan Ross did on his chat show. Wahlberg was smashed, and Jr introduced another guest that no one had rally heard of. Mark piped up just as she walked on and said 'who??????'.