Alerts team | Vital Football

Alerts team

Do you have to have been bullied at school, a sunday league referee, a football steward and/or a special constable to be one of the alerts team?

You get a special card that states Alerts Team, you have to collect the tops of ten crunchy nut corn flake boxes and send them with a SAE to Fear Towers.

I asked Fear if we could shorten it to the "A-Team" I wanted the role of BA, "Wha-choo talkin bowt fool?"

Fear gave me a Vital bitch-slap when I suggested that :21:

So is this anything to do with secret mods that check in from time to time, pretty sure Don was one wasn't he

Aye, we can't call them mods / moderators any more. Silly shift in the law.

And no, there aren't secret mods or secret anything. Don went in there because of stuff he was doing for the Vital Lions at the time.

The 'hidden' forum has about 10 threads in, 5 of which are about coding etc.

So ner ner and don't start all that again! :5: :5:

The Fear - 21/6/2013 18:08

Aye, we can't call them mods / moderators any more. Silly shift in the law.

And no, there aren't secret mods or secret anything. Don went in there because of stuff he was doing for the Vital Lions at the time.

The 'hidden' forum has about 10 threads in, 5 of which are about coding etc.

So ner ner and don't start all that again! :5: :5:

But if you didn't want people to know about the secret mods then your bound to say that !! :5:

So it has been decided by the powers that be, that you can't use a word and must use another, so we have word police now do we?

I would like to change my user name from steff the villan to moderator, in fact, we should all call ourselves moderator and just add a number.

steff_the_villan - 23/6/2013 13:30

So it has been decided by the powers that be, that you can't use a word and must use another, so we have word police now do we?

I would like to change my user name from steff the villan to moderator, in fact, we should all call ourselves moderator and just add a number.

I'm not a number, I'm a free maaaaaaaaan!