Alerts team | Page 2 | Vital Football

Alerts team

steff_the_villan - 23/6/2013 04:30

So it has been decided by the powers that be, that you can't use a word and must use another, so we have word police now do we?

I would like to change my user name from steff the villan to moderator, in fact, we should all call ourselves moderator and just add a number.

well, kinda sort of, maybe not exactly.

But it is deemed by the stupidity of law that threads shouldn't be moderated, you should leave it to people to alert you of things.

If you moderate (ie we would years back have removed excessive swearing in an otherwise good post) you have been deemed to have made a legal judgement on not only what has already been posted but also what is going to be posted.

For non legal things (just inappropriate language, or wanting to add a link if someone has quoted another article without doing so) I can't believe that it leaves us open to all sorts of legal possibilities.

Mental.

How daft is some of these bloody laws today ffs, where has common sense and logical thinking gone in the world, i feel sorry for you lads having to sort these things out i mean things are hard enough without all the crap they create ;;;;;;RANT OVER LOL

murph - 24/6/2013 08:44

I can confirm I am not in the alerts team.

Or am I? :14:

If you have a problem, and no one else can help you,,,maybe you can hire,, The A team

[youtube=wyz_2DEah4o]

The Fear - 24/6/2013 12:26

I can't believe that it leaves us open to all sorts of legal possibilities.

I can't believe everyone is standing for it, told what to do with your own website, told how you have to control it, told that you have no authority over what people post on your own site.

So some wankers decide this, invent a new job, then employ their ****** mates to lord it over those who have worked hard to build something of their own, wankers!

Thin edge of the wedge.