Alert from GFC ticket office | Vital Football

Alert from GFC ticket office

Nobby_66

Vital Football Hero
Copied from GFC Facebook page just in case it affects any of you guys...

"Due to a glitch in our ticketing system we believe we are missing the details of approximately ten Season Ticket holders - all of whom purchased their ticket(s) after 20 March 2020. If you think one of these people might be you then please can you get in touch via ticketoffice@priestfield.com. Please put ‘MISSING DETAILS’ in the subject header.
We thank you for your co-operation."

"Due to a glitch in our ticketing system we believe we are missing the details of approximately ten Season Ticket holders - all of whom purchased their ticket(s) after 20 March 2020. If you think one of these people might be you then please can you get in touch via ticketoffice@priestfield.com. Please put ‘MISSING DETAILS’ in the subject header.
Question is how did this shambles occur?Bad enough paying for games you are unable to see. Without paying for a season ticket that you have to try to prove is yours.

Wished I'd posted this earlier... 😏

It says approximately ten meaning the club can't even be sure of how many fans are affected.

I am genuinely shocked its only 10. If they had said hundreds I would not have been surprised.

Fair play they have put their hands up and said we have made a mistake help us put it right in plenty of time.

A bit of humility goes a long way.

I for one applaud their honesty.

Last edited:
Question is how did this shambles occur?Bad enough paying for games you are unable to see. Without paying for a season ticket that you have to try to prove is yours.
I'm guessing most would have been paid for electronically so would be easy to prove you've paid.

I'm guessing most would have been paid for electronically so would be easy to prove you've paid.
Not really the point though. Perhaps the police could put out a appeal for the burglars to come forward next.Or a builder could knock on doors and ask who paid to have a new kitchen?

Not really the point though. Perhaps the police could put out a appeal for the burglars to come forward next.Or a builder could knock on doors and ask who paid to have a new kitchen?

Chris. I am a big critic of much of what GFC does but cut them some slack. They've identified a potential problem and asked for help to resolve it before a few people miss out on watching the game on ifollow on Saturday

If they said nothing and 10 missed out they'd deserv e criticism. They are trying to prevent an problem. Give them credit for that

Chris. I am a big critic of much of what GFC does but cut them some slack. They've identified a potential problem and asked for help to resolve it before a few people miss out on watching the game on ifollow on Saturday

If they said nothing and 10 missed out they'd deserv e criticism. They are trying to prevent an problem. Give them credit for that
Cut them some slack:sorry:But if somebody gave me £300 to £400 at very least I would remember who they were .Especially if you were mean to give them something in return.

Cut them some slack:sorry:But if somebody gave me £300 to £400 at very least I would remember who they were .Especially if you were mean to give them something in return.
Truth is , you can't help yourself.
If you're constantly criticising either PS or SE , then you can expect to be called out.
All this negativity is unfortunately so predictable.
How about you give it a rest , and get behind the club ?

My guess would be that they know full well who they are (names at least), but due to data protection regulations, they can't just go on social networks and give a list of the names of the people they need to contact.

Slightly surprising that they've not got any contact details for these people though, if that's the case, not even a telephone number or postal address (well, maybe they have got a postal address but don't have time to get a letter sent out to them before the Hull game?).

My guess would be that they know full well who they are (names at least), but due to data protection regulations, they can't just go on social networks and give a list of the names of the people they need to contact.

Slightly surprising that they've not got any contact details for these people though, if that's the case, not even a telephone number or postal address (well, maybe they have got a postal address but don't have time to get a letter sent out to them before the Hull game?).

As a person with limited computer knowledge how do ST holders get to see the game on Saturday? I am not a member of ifollow. Thanks.

As a person with limited computer knowledge how do ST holders get to see the game on Saturday? I am not a member of ifollow. Thanks.

I think you will need to sign up/register with iFollow to begin with , and then receive a code to watch the game (without having to pay twice)
This subject has been discussed on here before , so it's probably best to go back over the previous threads. Good luck !

As well as a PC, you could download the iFollow app and watch it on a phone or tablet device.

Either way, you do have to have EFL iFollow. It’s a free app (or site).