Alcohol Free Beer | Page 4 | Vital Football

Alcohol Free Beer

Oops.

Guinness is recalling cans of its newly-launched non-alcoholic stout because of contamination fears.

The brewer described the recall as "precautionary", but said "microbiological contamination" might mean some products were unsafe.

The company urged anyone with cans of Guinness 0.0 not to drink them.

It said it was working with supermarkets and other shops to remove all of the products from the shelves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54901824

Oops.

Guinness is recalling cans of its newly-launched non-alcoholic stout because of contamination fears.

The brewer described the recall as "precautionary", but said "microbiological contamination" might mean some products were unsafe.

The company urged anyone with cans of Guinness 0.0 not to drink them.

It said it was working with supermarkets and other shops to remove all of the products from the shelves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54901824

Drink it, don't drink it, what's the difference?

Enjoyed a Staropramen when in Prague, not a bad beer for one of those mass produced beers with very location specific marketing on its heritage.

Saw them on offer here in Sainsbury’s for a good price, tasted awful. Why? Brewed by Molson Coors, Burton.

Enjoyed a Staropramen when in Prague, not a bad beer for one of those mass produced beers with very location specific marketing on its heritage.

Saw them on offer here in Sainsbury’s for a good price, tasted awful. Why? Brewed by Molson Coors, Burton.

Which is why as I posted before don't drink UK brewed lager.

Which is why as I posted before don't drink UK brewed lager.

We only produce shit beer. I’m not an ale drinker, but I can’t say I’ve ever tasted a good ale in fact I find them hard to drink more than a couple.

A crisp Italian premium for me, even if it costs a fiver - over £3 Carling shit any day.

We only produce shit beer. I’m not an ale drinker, but I can’t say I’ve ever tasted a good ale in fact I find them hard to drink more than a couple.

A crisp Italian premium for me, even if it costs a fiver - over £3 Carling shit any day.

I'm totally with u on that. Carling has to be one of the worst lagers ever. Another one I can't stand is the hop house shite. A new Asda has opened up close to me and I noticed the Moretti in there is the stuff produced in Italy.

I'm totally with u on that. Carling has to be one of the worst lagers ever. Another one I can't stand is the hop house shite. A new Asda has opened up close to me and I noticed the Moretti in there is the stuff produced in Italy.

Moretti is decent, it’s a very mainstream lager in Italy and Italians would laugh if you said it was premium, but it is one of the more decent here. My local serves it but it is a bit hit and miss on tap. Peroni is usually my go to, as an easy-to-get-hold-of quality lager which is usually very consistent.

Efes Pilsner from Turkey is a good beer, but quite hard to get hold of - maybe Ocado or Amazon, or a good local beer shop.