Alcohol ban during lockdown ? | Vital Football

Alcohol ban during lockdown ?

I’ve stocked up on a growler of ale from the local micropub and a few cans of craft beer and bottles of Belgian beers from another tap place. Mainly to help those two places in these tough times. Started trying out the non-alcoholic beers too - Brooklyn’s Special Effects and Brewdog’s Punk AF worth a try especially. No doubt they’ll be included in any future alcohol ban.

I’ve stocked up on a growler of ale from the local micropub and a few cans of craft beer and bottles of Belgian beers from another tap place. Mainly to help those two places in these tough times. Started trying out the non-alcoholic beers too - Brooklyn’s Special Effects and Brewdog’s Punk AF worth a try especially. No doubt they’ll be included in any future alcohol ban.
Non alcoholic beers being banned ??!!

Can't beat a good night in with a nice growler 😉

Not too much recollection of going to bed last night.
A large Jameson with ice led to another which led to another which led to another.
This cannot carry on.
I’ll end up pickled 😂

Waiting for Lidl to restock with Bishops Finger (a good beer), they charge £1.20 for 500 ml. They forced Sainsburys to cut their price from £2 a bottle to £1.25. Though it looks like booze is low on their list for replenishing, unless of course the local mini markets are quick off the mark and buying it up to sell on.

Watch the panic buying if that happens !!!

Appreciate that everyone has a different taste for beers but we could each nominate a widely available beer (supermarkets) and have a vital gills "beer club". Get different peoples views on it ?

Anyone interested ?

Actually, just seen, the story that started this thread has now been updated, they've backed down on the ban (for now at least)