Alan under arrest? | Vital Football

Alan under arrest?

banjo9

Vital Squad Member
Just spotted him getting into police car on A1. It's either for speeding or, more likely, for crimes against NUFC...

Speeding? The A1 is a death trap, any Newcastle manager caught speeding there should be sent down for life as a deterrent to others.

Did the police officer happen to have the full Newcastle kit on, you know shirt, shorts and socks as well?

"Can I see your driving licence sir?"

"Yeah, 'ere it is"

"You do realise after this offence you're going down for sure?"

"You're telling me officer, but don't let on to the fans!"

I didn't realise impersonation of a premier league manager was a criminal offense, or have they just made a special case for him?

"I just didn't think the car got going today but then it had a 20 minute spell where it upped its performance. If it had gone in (for a service), I reckon you would never have caught me. Being a European car, my foot had a bit of a communication problem with the accelerator. You want my prints from that inkpad? I can't put my finger on it!"

Lets hope the local fuzz give him two choices.
1. Accept a ban which prevents him from travelling anywhere in the UK for the next three weeks
2. Take it up the rear and walk (gingerly)

At least we know if it does go to court, he will spend 4 days per week working on his defence.