Alan power | Page 2 | Vital Football

Alan power

When he first went there the Killie fans were not impressed. Then a change of manager has totally transformed his career. Well done AP delighted for you. I’ll never forget the composure and sheer strength of character he showed when taking the long delayed penalty versus Brighton that got us back in the match. If that pen had been missed then our recent history might have been quite different. Maybe a preseason friendly with Killie at the Bank?
I would not mined pre season up there with a few friendlies or the sun of Gibralter and a game versus Lincoln reds!

Well played Alan Power. As we know, a decent manager can get the best out of players and Alan has found one that works for him and raised his game. Alan was critical to us getting stable in the Vanarama and helped us push on for promotion. I was always uncomfortable with him being released so quickly and then not receiving an invite to the Promotion Celebration Dinner. Might end up being an SPL winner and an International. Good luck to him