Alan Power gets 3 year extension at Killie | Vital Football

Alan Power gets 3 year extension at Killie

Good for him. He's doing pretty well up there.
I'll keep backing him at around 9/4 for a booking every time he's on BT live. Good for me.

What a fabulous move it was for Alan Power. The Killie fans reckon he is possibly the best midfielder seen there in the last twenty years. He has really made the most of the opportunity. Great to see an ex-Imp doing so well, and certainly better than many of us thought would be the case.

Well done Alan Power,,,,and when he was with the imps i was one of his biggest critics but at a higher level he has been delivering week in and week out.

I remember at the beginning Killie fans were sticking the knife in to him but the new manager has got the best out of him.
Congrats on a new 3 year deal.

Well done Alan Power,,,,and when he was with the imps i was one of his biggest critics but at a higher level he has been delivering week in and week out.

I remember at the beginning Killie fans were sticking the knife in to him but the new manager has got the best out of him.
Congrats on a new 3 year deal.

A "higher level"? You're having a laugh!

Really good news for Alan and deserved from their reports. Thinking about it though would he even make our bench at the moment. No disrespect to him intended but it may indicate the state of Scottish football

Mark O'Hara, former Kilmarnock, is performing well for Lincoln City in League Two. Suggests to me that outside of Celtic and Rangers, the levels are pretty similar.

Great to hear Alan is thriving. He gave sterling service during the dark days and for that I’m eternally grateful. Off the pitch, the night at the Mailbox seeing him and the team geeing the crowd up singing ‘Alan Power is and Imp’ was truly memorable. Top man, UTI!

A "higher level"? You're having a laugh!
I have always held Scottish football in high regard and feel that if the Scottish premier league sides were integrated into the Premiership they would give Man City, Liverpool, Spurs,and the like a real good run for their money in the title chase.
Oftentimes i have heard folk speak of Scottish football as being " no more than a group of pub teams"but this is a slightly derogatory term as some of the finest players in the UK have originated from Scotland,albeit recently events in Kazakhstan have let them down.
SEE LINK

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8691085/scotland-trolled-borat-jokes-after-losing-3-0-kazakhstan/

Alan Power is currently playing in a higher league where success offers the stage of European football,something which we as IMPS fans have never seen so far in our lifetime but potentially we will like the phoenix surface from the ashes of division 4 and arise in the Premiership.................(possibly2/3 years away) and play Killie in the Champions League qualifiers.

ps check those passports....European travel on the horizon?

I have always held Scottish football in high regard and feel that if the Scottish premier league sides were integrated into the Premiership they would give Man City, Liverpool, Spurs,and the like a real good run for their money in the title chase.
Oftentimes i have heard folk speak of Scottish football as being " no more than a group of pub teams"but this is a slightly derogatory term as some of the finest players in the UK have originated from Scotland,albeit recently events in Kazakhstan have let them down.
SEE LINK

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8691085/scotland-trolled-borat-jokes-after-losing-3-0-kazakhstan/

Alan Power is currently playing in a higher league where success offers the stage of European football,something which we as IMPS fans have never seen so far in our lifetime but potentially we will like the phoenix surface from the ashes of division 4 and arise in the Premiership.................(possibly2/3 years away) and play Killie in the Champions League qualifiers.

ps check those passports....European travel on the horizon?
Good luck to Alan, I wish him all the best for his future. The lad never shirked anything for us, and was often surrounded by complete dross.
But, while the SPL may be a higher league with a route into European competition, the standard is nothing special at all. I regularly watch games on BT, and I genuinely believe that Lincoln City (current squad) would comfortably survive in the SPL. This is no slight on Alan Power.

Regardless of what you think of the quality of Scottish football, Alan Power gets to play in front of 50,000+ at Celtic Park and Ibrox four times a season, and could be playing European football next season. I doubt he'd swap that for Morecambe away.

He was one of my very favourite players to have played for Lincoln City in recent times, and I'm so pleased to see him thriving elsewhere.

What a fabulous move it was for Alan Power. The Killie fans reckon he is possibly the best midfielder seen there in the last twenty years. He has really made the most of the opportunity. Great to see an ex-Imp doing so well, and certainly better than many of us thought would be the case.

And of course he will still be able to hate a neighbouring rival team that play in black and white stripes !