AGM | Vital Football

AGM

I see Wes and Martin also getting testimonials and the club is asking Martin back to feature in a one off game to say bye to the fans. Will that be a friendly or an actual league game? I'd think a league game would be impossible as he not our player anymore.

I didn't think the club would spend in January but I'd think at least two new players and a couple out.

I see the premier league want to bring the amount of foreign players in squads once brexit happens at the moment its 17 but they want 13. We will need to get some players out or get them British passports ?

Nice to see that our Board have suddenly realised that ‘together we are stronger’ . It’s something I have been going on about for years . It’s nothing new anyway ....the Transport and General Workers Union ( that I was a staunch member of all my working life )motto since it’s inception was ‘Unity Is Strength ‘

Brave new words from Smith and Jones as well when they talk about wanting NC to be the best club in the world , and I hope they are true , but excuse me while I remain cautious about that until Mrs Smith retracts her infamous interview with the Times . Also wanting the the best club in the world needs to be backed up by some deeds like buying a couple of class signings to get us into the Prem now we have given ourselves the chance , but knowing our Board , that ain’t gonna happen

Interesting to read of Webber’s interview . Of course one day he will move on . As he says , he isn’t a Norwich fan and will just do the job he is paid to do and will only think of his own career when the time comes . I don’t criticise him for that ....it’s just life .

Brave new words from Smith and Jones as well when they talk about wanting NC to be the best club in the world , and I hope they are true , but excuse me while I remain cautious about that until Mrs Smith retracts her infamous interview with the Times .

I just wished they would cut out the propaganda....best club in the world...really?

Good to see the weekly nonsense we use to get from the players has been cut out in recent years.

Let the team on the pitch do the talking.

Ridiculous comment from Smiff.
Its a statement that only a mega rich owner can use ( and then not advisable ) as they have the money to make it happen.

At the moment they need to concentrate on making us the ' best club in the championship ' by May 2019.

If the Smiths REALLY want us to be ‘the best club in the world ‘then they should set aside and allow the monetary investment we need to achieve that aim

Sometimes great minds do not think alike :grinning:

Miss DG junior back home for weekend and currently preparing a video
for a huge project just won by the Graphic Design company she works for and I realise how brilliant they can be and the NCFC one is about as bad as it possibly can be..