AGM | Page 2 | Vital Football

AGM

Dean Smith is watching I'm a Celebrity tonight. That's according to Stuart Webber at least.

Webber says that they will look to get Daniel back to say goodbye at an appropriate time.

Delia adds that 'Myself and Michael were extremely fond of Daniel. We've written to him and his staff individually to send our thanks. They will be welcome back at Carrow Road anytime

So need to sell to have any money...what a situation.

I guess if we were to sell it would be to try off load hugill and the others is drmic still on the books?

I think Giannoulis would be one who could command a decent fee.

I think Sorensen and Mumba might get a loan of byram continues his return. Idah is it time to move on?

When you drive past it that City Stand looks old and woeful, and makes the ground look like a League Two outfit . Hardly befitting of a Premier League club . As usual it’s replacement was skimped over last night

When you drive past it that City Stand looks old and woeful, and makes the ground look like a League Two outfit . Hardly befitting of a Premier League club . As usual it’s replacement was skimped over last night

Well if we dont have money to improve the first team squad (on a striker, a DM etc) then we sure dont have the £35m or so for a new City stand.

I refer you to the Accounts thread, no surprises there.

We must pray that somebody wants to buy Cantwell.
Or Giannoulias is sold.

I wonder what Smith thought in the interview when he asked about Jan budget and the answer was we have nothing and we need delia to go on TV to beg for money

Better than Portaloo Rd with its garden centre on the roof. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: