AGM | Page 3 | Vital Football

AGM

Which would leave us with Williams (who is loaned to us) and Sorenson (who is allegedly a midfield player but we dont see him play there).
Thats a hellva risk.
Byram too. The thing is we went with one left back most of last season with xavi. They loaned McCallum out and went with 1 left back so not beyond the realms.

Just saw this

Message from the club to #NCFC fans.

Those who usually gather to greet the team coach on a matchday around the back of the City Stand, as from tomorrow this will no longer be happening. Dean Smith wants the players to be at the stadium earlier for a pre-match meal/prep. So no team coach journey from now.

So If you loan Sorenson and sell GI.......who is the back up to Williams (who we only have on loan)? Furthermore its a risk relying on Byram being fit. We took a risk last time and we shouldnt repeat it!

So If you loan Sorenson and sell GI.......who is the back up to Williams (who we only have on loan)? Furthermore its a risk relying on Byram being fit. We took a risk last time and we shouldnt repeat it!
I think it's what could happen not what I want to happen. I always think it is wise to have two players per position on the wings and full back and 4 centrally. I moaned alot last season about us having just xavi at left back and I'm sure DF did the same in his first prem campaign having just Lewis as left back but converted right bank byram to cover. It's risky and not smart