Agenda Items For The Next Supporters' Board Meeting - Post Them Here! | Vital Football

Agenda Items For The Next Supporters' Board Meeting - Post Them Here!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
If you would like anything pressing adding to the next Supporters' Board meeting agenda, please post it on this thread.

There is also a chance that I will recommend using the feedback email address instead of adding things to the agenda.

1) Are you any further forward with your assessment of whether to replace Eventbrite for something else?

2) I sent an email to the media@theredimps.com address on the 2nd December on the advice of Chris Vaughn, no response at all. Any idea when you are going to look at this and who would I escalate this kind of lack of response to?

1) Are you any further forward with your assessment of whether to replace Eventbrite for something else?

2) I sent an email to the media@theredimps.com address on the 2nd December on the advice of Chris Vaughn, no response at all. Any idea when you are going to look at this and who would I escalate this kind of lack of response to?

1) I'm pretty sure it was made clear at the Fans' Forum that Eventbrite is definitely not going to be used next season.

2) The best thing to do would be forward the email you sent to feedback@theredimps.com, then hopefully it will be sorted from there.

2) The best thing to do would be forward the email you sent to feedback@theredimps.com, then hopefully it will be sorted from there.

It really won't Jules, my experience tells me the only way to get any attention to this is to whine and shout and jump like a spoilt child on twitter, which I'm fed up with doing when dealing with the club. I'll do what I'm sure the vast majority of fans do when faced with this and just give up...

Question why we were running a competition on Twitter (20 free first class tickets), which wasn’t honoured after LNER initially responded to fans messages requesting us to DM them.

Why does it take so long to post the agenda and minutes on the OS for Supporters board meetings? The last one posted (just checked) was from the 14th Dec 19 meeting!

And lo, as if by magic...

11:55 (26 minutes ago)
to me
Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting in touch, I have been passed your email regarding a photo request for Matt Rhead’s Wikipedia page.

I have attached two training photos and two match photos for you to submit as the image for his profile. I hope this helps.

Regards,

meme1.jpg

And lo, as if by magic...

11:55 (26 minutes ago)
to me
Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting in touch, I have been passed your email regarding a photo request for Matt Rhead’s Wikipedia page.

I have attached two training photos and two match photos for you to submit as the image for his profile. I hope this helps.

Regards,

View attachment 37796

So posting on Vitals *does* help get a response from the club, then? :lol:

It really won't Jules, my experience tells me the only way to get any attention to this is to whine and shout and jump like a spoilt child on twitter, which I'm fed up with doing when dealing with the club. I'll do what I'm sure the vast majority of fans do when faced with this and just give up...

I’m with Sincilbanks on this one.
Two occasions, 1st Legends Lounge email to commercial when it first came out - no response.
2nd inordinate delay on receiving MyImps card not a great issue but the email experience wasn’t that great from a customer facing organisation.

1st point I gave up after a second email.
2nd point just left me a little disappointed.

Arrangements for coaches of away fans at SB seem to be failing with chaos when fans exit the SW and cannot always follow the same route in reverse, (BM and Sincil Drain). Ive had to tell several of the path near PlayZone/school back to South Park. When it's dark and SB is full it is a recipe for trouble/injury and delay in shifting people out of the city. I'd put the current lack of stewarding/organisation plus the distance to walk in the bottom 3 for League 1.( Imps fans going away on coaches get a far superior experience!)

Arrangements for coaches of away fans at SB seem to be failing with chaos when fans exit the SW and cannot always follow the same route in reverse, (BM and Sincil Drain). Ive had to tell several of the path near PlayZone/school back to South Park. When it's dark and SB is full it is a recipe for trouble/injury and delay in shifting people out of the city. I'd put the current lack of stewarding/organisation plus the distance to walk in the bottom 3 for League 1.( Imps fans going away on coaches get a far superior experience!)

This issue was also raised by some Bolton fans after the game (when I got home).

So posting on Vitals *does* help get a response from the club, then? :lol:

Jules asked me to forward my original mail, I assume he sent it direct to the guy who responded to me.
The club gets so much right, and yet they seem incapable of sorting out this kind of issue out regardless of how many times it happens...

Not my experience - the club have always responded quickly on the few occasions I’ve had need to contact them direct. Have you tried the WhatsApp contact?

Jules asked me to forward my original mail, I assume he sent it direct to the guy who responded to me.
The club gets so much right, and yet they seem incapable of sorting out this kind of issue out regardless of how many times it happens...

It's almost as if they they need an CMS to properly deal with this... :lol:

I actually used the feedback email address.