After transfer window: where are Forest at xmas? | Vital Football

After transfer window: where are Forest at xmas?

After transfer window: where are Forest at xmas?

• 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-12

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 13-18

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 19-23

Votes: 20 60.6%

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
24. I really feel bad. I see no strategic direction from the club. The least the CEO can do is explain the direction he wants to take the club. If the longterm goal is to build around younger players even if it means relegation at least have the gumption to say so.
Not sure why Forest chose Dane. I am sure he is nice enough but nothing in his resume has prepared him for a job as CEO at Forest. I think his background in MLS doesn't help. DC United sucked when he worked for them. He didn't have to worry about relegation. EFL Championship is light years harder and more competitive than MLS.

January is the worst time to do business, we will lose zink and get some mercenary loans who won't be up for a fight. If we go down we lose Worral, Mckenna, Johnson, Mighten, samba, Soh, Carvhlo etc all for less than we'd have got in this league. He probably recoups as much as he can and sells us off to some dodgy consortium, league 1 again before a sniff at going the other way. I used to be a glass half full kind of guy when it came to Forest, think my glass is cracked.

By seasons end with this squad and the way it’s playing? Maybe 50 points tops. We have a decent defence which will hopefully save us but Samba needs to sort himself out and we need goals from somewhere.
It was a flippant comment, just so pissed off with the shower of shit that is 'running' the club

Bottom 3....crazy to leave business until we were rooted at the foot of the table..
Absolute insanity...only hope is we get everyone fit and play a back 3

so difficult to say i think the team will play btter with the new signings and it really is over to you CH fo the next few games. if he loses th e next couple of games I can imagine he will be gone. IF He wins a coupl of the next 3 tho then its about the run til th nxt international break which is mid october i THINK. They may then start discussing the window if we are climbing table. I can see us improving enough to be a win lose draw side at least over the next dozen games IF hedoes getpoints from the next 3 games, where would that put us? :)

Right now we just need to focus on beating Cardiff

Humans are stupid fucks and don't learn the lessons from history so hoping for 1-6

But realistically 13-18

January is the worst time to do business, we will lose zink and get some mercenary loans who won't be up for a fight. If we go down we lose Worral, Mckenna, Johnson, Mighten, samba, Soh, Carvhlo etc all for less than we'd have got in this league. He probably recoups as much as he can and sells us off to some dodgy consortium, league 1 again before a sniff at going the other way. I used to be a glass half full kind of guy when it came to Forest, think my glass is cracked.

I've seen it a few times on Twitter and a couple on here that we lose Zinckernagel in January; I understand his loan runds out in May, have I got this wrong?

Cheerful optimistic bunch on here FFS I thought Forest fans were supposed to be entitled & expecting to walk the league

With the right team selection and style of play, mid table. The way CH sets up and negativity, it’s a relegation dog fight.

Bottom three.

Not sure why 24th has its own spot.

I don't expect us to be 24th but I don't expect us to he 19th-21st either