Africa Cup of Nations | Vital Football

Africa Cup of Nations

Skoorb

Alert Team
Riyad Mahrez was not only on target for Algeria as they defeated Kenya 2-0 but he also captained the side.

:clap:

I don't think that this tournament is of much public interest, would rather watch the ladies WC to be honest.

I have to admit, JK, I'm with you on this one.
There's only our Rodney there, if I'm right. I will keep an eye on Algeria's progress but that's all.

Always suspicious when it's a one-sided story with loads of pics of the "injured" party.
I would like to hear his side before I decide, but it does look like he (or most likely the wife) has some beef with the nanny.
I very much doubt Rodney gets involved with the domestic side of his life.

image.jpg My first thought was that Mahrez got caught hiding the salami with said nanny, and the wife took it out on her. But after a little sleuthing, I doubt it. At least I hope not!

Always suspicious when it's a one-sided story with loads of pics of the "injured" party.
I would like to hear his side before I decide, but it does look like he (or most likely the wife) has some beef with the nanny.
I very much doubt Rodney gets involved with the domestic side of his life.

Your last sentence there is my thoughts exactly. He's probably not even aware of this.

Algeria have beaten Ivory Coast on pens to reach the semi-final of the AFCON.
So, Rodney will definitely be very late coming back to the squad.

Algeria have beaten Ivory Coast on pens to reach the semi-final of the AFCON.
So, Rodney will definitely be very late coming back to the squad.
Less than ideal if he wanted to push on and get a starting role. With the Rodri signing, Gundo will be another player he has to compete with.

Less than ideal if he wanted to push on and get a starting role. With the Rodri signing, Gundo will be another player he has to compete with.
If Algeria get through the semis/final it will be even longer, and he'll need rest and recuperation in the form of a holiday and time with his family.