AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa (Saturday 1 February 2020): Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa (Saturday 1 February 2020): Match Thread

I would get an early start sirdennis they are predicting the worst ever traffic conditions in that area due to a train strike and a motorway bridge being demolished meaning motorway closure.
Hope you bring back the points.

Yes. An early start is all planned.

I'm terrified by this game. We should get a result but has banana skin written all over it. Really want the 3pts and give Spurs a right go at VP and get on a roll

Glad the nonsense and moaning of the window is now over, these are the players it’s down to them and the coaching staff now, let’s get behind them and get on a roll and secure the wins we need to stay up well before the final game against the Spammers.

All starts today with a convincing win at Bournemouth and hopefully a good performance and a goal from Samagoal!

Bournemouth’s problem this season has been scoring goals.

We need to make sure we go all in for this and no half arsed after the Lord Mayor show crap we normally get.

Re-focus, eyes on the prize and get a nice cushion of 5 points on the bottom 3.

Nervous today. Come on villa. 3pts would be worth its weight in gold. Let's do it. Samatta hatrick and a screamer from konsa reflecting off mings and a clean sheet ppppppppppplease.

Massive game where a win would be massive too. That would put us on 28 points, so potentially, just 10 points from safety (though I do believe it could require 40 points this season).

Seriously & with respect to Bournemouth, if we can't beat a little team of nobodies like them, we really don't deserve to be dining at the top table.

Massive game where a win would be massive too. That would put us on 28 points, so potentially, just 10 points from safety (though I do believe it could require 40 points this season).

Seriously & with respect to Bournemouth, if we can't beat a little team of nobodies like them, we really don't deserve to be dining at the top table.
Average points required to stay up last 10 seasons is 36. Newcastle went down with 37 same season as us. Liverpool are absorbing a lot of points

I think Mings will be wanting to make a strong point after the home fixture, so things hopefully will be tight at the back.

Just hope Samattagoals opens his account today.

So come on you Lions. Do it for the club, do it for the shirt, do it for the fans. 3 points please, if not 1 will have to do. You can do this!

:utv:

I think Mings will be wanting to make a strong point after the home fixture, so things hopefully will be tight at the back.

Just hope Samattagoals opens his account today.

So come on you Lions. Do it for the club, do it for the shirt, do it for the fans. 3 points please, if not 1 will have to do. You can do this!

:utv:

Just preying Mings doesn't have a brain fart trying to impress