Advice Needed | Vital Football

Advice Needed

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
My Grandad passed away last week and his platinum club ticket has came to me. He's not renewed the actual season ticket for a few years but still gets cup tickets sent out, not that's much use with NUFC's performances in the cup.

I've no intention of going while Ashley is still there, certainly not at nearly £1000 a season to be served up complete dross. Yo yo'ing between the Championship and the premier league.

I'm thinking it might be worth while transferring his actual membership into my name and not renew until some Chinese billionaire buys out Porkie Pig and there's actual ambition there to compete. There's no way on this earth I would be able to afford a platinum ticket otherwise.

Anyone know anything about the procedure? Do I need to go to the club with his death certificate?

Thanks

Very sorry to hear of your loss, UKrocks.

I'm afraid I can't offer you any advice on the subject.

My grandad too, died recently. He avtually drowned in a vat of whisky.

Mind you, he had to climb out twice to go for a piss, first.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Anth.

Shame the first reply didn't have a bit more class about it instead of making his death into a joke.

With regards to your situation, why not just give the box office a call and put in a hypothetical situation. Just resist the offer of a free mug. I'm sure you'll see plenty if you do go back in.

Thanks for the condolences, I chose to ignore the first response.

Anyway I've got into the club so see what happens.

Even had a ticket for last night but had no interest in going. Couldn't even GIVE it away and I asked a good 40 people.