Adverts on this site | Vital Football

Adverts on this site

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
I know that some of you use ad blockers so do not get the adverts that are an epidemic on this site and frankly spoil it, but to add insult to injury the cookie algorithm that tracks pages you open. and chooses adverts it thinks you may be interested in has now picked up on my increased use of the word 'Begbies' and has now decided to bring up the advert for Begbie Traynors when I access vital from my laptop !!!

I know that some of you use ad blockers so do not get the adverts that are an epidemic on this site and frankly spoil it, but to add insult to injury the cookie algorithm that tracks pages you open. and chooses adverts it thinks you may be interested in has now picked up on my increased use of the word 'Begbies' and has now decided to bring up the advert for Begbie Traynors when I access vital from my laptop !!!

I've been getting the Begbies advert for ages, think it's my over-use of the word incompetent.

I've been getting the Begbies advert for ages, think it's my over-use of the word incompetent.

Was wondering why I kept getting adverts for fence panels.....must be my constant use of the word Moonay 😉.... only joking Mr M!!!. I use an ad blocker so much easier cos prior to this the adverts were always popping up or moving meaning you may inadvertently hit the advert taking u off the site onto some crap offer.....