Admit it - Singles you like that you are embarassed about | Page 2 | Vital Football

Admit it - Singles you like that you are embarassed about

I'm not sure why I would be embarrassed about any music that I like. Ok, when I was younger and less secure about me and who I am, bothered about others' image of me then yes, maybe, but now I like what I like and if others judge me by that then that is their problem not mine.

Incidentally, Aqua - Cartoon Heroes is one that was in that category for me when it first came out 14 years ago. Now I think it's fun music, not particularly good music but fun none the less.

Also, when I was still in the UK, I had Seaside Shuffle by (not sure of the spelling) Terry Dactyl and The Dinosaurs......

Don't think anyone need be embarrassed about liking 'Wuthering Heights' nor 'Candle In The Wind' (original version). For me:

'Total Eclipse Of The Heart' - Bonnie Tyler
'Nothings Gonna Stop Us' - Starship
'Super Trooper' - Abba

Most power ballads !

Fear is single and I quite like him as a friend, and yes thats pretty embarrasing... so I'll go with Fear.

Little Jimmy Osmond - Long haired lover from Liverpool :13:
If I'd have known then what I know now about Scousers there is no way I'd have bought it, but I did, and yes I'm embarrassed (I also bought Showwaddywaddy - Under the moon of love).

I once boned this chick, she was proper fat. I was a bit disgusted with myself but, you know, the beast has his needs. The state of her, lying there like someone had spilled custard all over the....

Is this thread about music?

I like a couple of Ja Rule songs. Shit but good at the same time.

BodyButter - 30/3/2013 01:32

I once boned this chick, she was proper fat. I was a bit disgusted with myself but, you know, the beast has his needs. The state of her, lying there like someone had spilled custard all over the....

FAR TOO MUCH info BB :10:

I gotta admit although it embarress's me and would never admit to my old mates, but the pet shop boys made some great tunes lol really like the one they did with Lulu and the elvis remake 'you were always on my mind''

ClivetheVillan - 30/3/2013 22:06

I gotta admit although it embarress's me and would never admit to my old mates, but the pet shop boys made some great tunes lol really like the one they did with Lulu and the elvis remake 'you were always on my mind''

:34: