The Undertakers (ask your grandparents)
Gerald Thoroughbad and the Destroyers
The Swindle Singers
The Slime Council
Bread
Bachman Turner Overtime
Choi Division
The Au Yeung Cannibals

Gerald and the boys are currently re-creating New Order's Power, Corruption and Lies, at great expense. "We really feel like we embody the music", said Paul Stanley of Kiss (of Death). "I'm a big football fan, me", he said, suspiciously, for the hundreth time.

This week has seen the rush-released version of Thin Lizzy's Don't Believe a Word,
featuring strong and stirring crowd participation, recorded live outside their Manchester studios.

We've all been in Dire Straits since these jokers arrived. Can't wait till they Go West.

The Spinners
Barclay James Hogwash
Jethro Bull
Cutting Crew
Unwanted (ask your kids)
The Undertakers (ask your grandparents)
Gerald Thoroughbad and the Destroyers
The Swindle Singers
The Slime Council
Bread
Bachman Turner Overtime
Choi Division
The Au Yeung Cannibals

Gerald and the boys are currently re-creating New Order's Power, Corruption and Lies, at great expense. "We really feel like we embody the music", said Paul Stanley of Kiss (of Death). "I'm a big football fan, me", he said, suspiciously, for the hundreth time.

This week has seen the rush-released version of Thin Lizzy's Don't Believe a Word,
featuring strong and stirring crowd participation, recorded live outside their Manchester studios.

We've all been in Dire Straits since these jokers arrived. Can't wait till they Go West.

Choi Division
The Au Yeung Cannibals

Nice one. Made me chuckle those two.

The irony of brazenly selling for peanuts some assets - players, Euxton etc etc the not budging on the price for everything else is staggering.
Unless they are working to a pre-ordained liquidation plan and mugging off the SC, MP, council, fans and the dicks at the EFL whilst doing it - would they ? I would not be surprised.

If the administrators are entitled to sell on clauses it is in their interest to continue to sell, sell, sell whilst remaining in control of the club, building up nice little nest egg for the future.

Why are the details of the fees including these sell on clauses not publicised when the transaction occures?

We have been shafted so many times these last 10 weeks from all angles I am so bitter.
Owners , EFL, other clubs, Admin etc..

Dire strights money for nothing and your chippy is free
Steelers wheel clowns to the left of me jokers to right here I am stuck with a fat mon in the middle

If the administrators are entitled to sell on clauses it is in their interest to continue to sell, sell, sell whilst remaining in control of the club, building up nice little nest egg for the future.

Why are the details of the fees including these sell on clauses not publicised when the transaction occures?

We have been shafted so many times these last 10 weeks from all angles I am so bitter.
Owners , EFL, other clubs, Admin etc..
If that is right Sid, I'd have thought that it would be taking fixed fees, to cover specific contributions to their total costs, as opposed to a %, which may or may not hit the same figure.

If that is right Sid, I'd have thought that it would be taking fixed fees, to cover specific contributions to their total costs, as opposed to a %, which may or may not hit the same figure.

My point is that the more players they can sell for low fees now the more chance they themselves will benefit at a later date.

Surely sell on fees will go to the club as part of the transfer deal.

Moonays right, it has been fixed:
As per last weeks SC Q&A:
They are entitled to a total of £250k

Sell On Clauses When we sell players it is usual to get a sell on clause, for example Gelhardt to Leeds has another half a million of future sell on money, strictly it is payable to the administrators, potentially there is £5.6m of add on fees, which is a lot of money, we won’t ever see £5.6m because you never get it all, but we should see a million of it. We have said to the bidders that if you are buying everything we need the first £250K and the rest is yours for £1. So it is not coming to us, the first £250K is coming to us and there is a reason for that.

Moonays right, it has been fixed:
As per last weeks SC Q&A:
They are entitled to a total of £250k

Sell On Clauses When we sell players it is usual to get a sell on clause, for example Gelhardt to Leeds has another half a million of future sell on money, strictly it is payable to the administrators, potentially there is £5.6m of add on fees, which is a lot of money, we won’t ever see £5.6m because you never get it all, but we should see a million of it. We have said to the bidders that if you are buying everything we need the first £250K and the rest is yours for £1. So it is not coming to us, the first £250K is coming to us and there is a reason for that.

and if there is no buyer Sid ?

This sell on revelation has been my biggest cause of anger throughout. It is definitely not in the interest of the admin to drive hard bargains when selling players and now their biggest financial benefit could actually come from not finding a buyer at all. Where is the incentive for them to do things that will benefit the club? I can't see any, it's all just plain wrong.

Leeds: "How much do you want for that Gelhardt"
Admin: "Only a mil"
Leeds: "Wow, sold"
Admi: "But, we want another 0.5m add ons"
Leeds: "Done"
Admin: "Yep, WAFC have been"

I've not been on for while so forgive me if I repeat anything said. The reality as I see it begbys are raping the living daylights out of everything wigan athletic has, not just players but now Euxton training ground. No matter what we think as fans they don't care in the end we are left with nothing but memories of the massive achievements we made. What would a prospective buyer want assets begbys are giving them away instead of looking after the football club which in any administration would never happen they look after themselves, as supporters we are helpless ...dare I say it wigan athletic especially under our current climate look doomed to history...i really hope I'm wrong and ill be a Latics fan forever...2020 has not been a good year....up the tics!
Keep the faith UTFT 👍👍

If you ever read this Mr Admin bloke, surely enough is enough.
You have caused as much pain to us fans that you could possibly inflict.
Please just sell the club and get out of Wigan.
You have sold every possible playing asset, you have raised far more than you ever envisaged and still you have the audacity to want more.
I am not going to revert to name calling as that gets us nowhere, but I just want you to sell up and leave us to try to rebuild the 20 years worth of damage you have caused. I hope you are proud of the fact you have systematically wrecked the livelihood of so many people and caused un needed distress to many many fans. Please fuck off and shut the door behind you!!!