ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE: | Page 5 | Vital Football

ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE:

Burnham a lot on his plate FFS! He gets paid enough off the rate payers for a job and position that just isn't needed.
All he seems to do is criticise but not contribute after the horse has bolted.
You have no idea about his responsibilites and workload, you sound just like many other ill-informed people who criticise people doing a job, saying they do nothing, when you haven't the slightest clue.

Who is pollard and there is a lt more money to be gained from getting as i said more rugby games at the stadium, semi finals finals and internatona games never will happned in football.

WW will attract more high profile games than laticd ever will

He could of course be a Tory.

Is it the position, the individual, or the party that pisses you off?
The position especially so because the Mayor of Greater Manchester just means the Mayor of nothing. The Mayor of part of Lancashire and Cheshire.
Areas that are miles apart.
A mayor for town or borough ok but for that non existent county is just a big expense for nothing.
The man himself? Well he doesn't seem a bad bloke but at the end of the day still a politician and as a politician where he has little chance of losing his cushy number. Also a politician who is in the comfortable position as being in the opposite party as the government so easy to be critical.
His party, well they've drifted away from the people they have claimed to support after being guided by the intellectual left who for years have put party policy and power ahead of those people. They will be back though if the can't make grounds up somewhere against bumbling Boris then they don't have much hope.
You asked Antony so there's my answers.

The position especially so because the Mayor of Greater Manchester just means the Mayor of nothing. The Mayor of part of Lancashire and Cheshire.
Areas that are miles apart..

Miles apart geographically? :hmmm:

GM is simply a way of managing local government......like Merseyside ........and South Ribble...... and Fylde. The town mayors still exist.

The idea is that rather than a dozen or more towns all managing budgets, and procuring stuff and delivering services etc, it's done a little more centrally, and therefore hopefully more efficiently, whilst still being able to understand and act on localised regional issues.

Your hatred for politicians does seem to be a little one sided.
;)

Areas that are miles apart.
A mayor for town or borough ok but for that non existent county is just a big expense for nothing.

Wow Jeff....i don't think I ever agreed with anything as much as that...i mean feckin ever.

Be the mayor of Manchester, be my guest. But not a mayor of a fictional place that doesn't exist apart from in the minds of some bureaucratic dickhead in Whitehall.

Wow Jeff....i don't think I ever agreed with anything as much as that...i mean feckin ever.

Be the mayor of Manchester, be my guest. But not a mayor of a fictional place that doesn't exist apart from in the minds of some bureaucratic dickhead in Whitehall.

Totally agree. Greater Manchester is fictional, so the Mayor must be also. It is Government playing lip service to devolution.

Summat's wrong here if Notts is agreeing with Hindley! ;)

If it wasn't GM & Merseyside etc, then it would be a massive Lancs CC ......... trying to govern an absolutely gigantic area, with budget to match.

Much ado about nothing it seems to me.

If it wasn't GM & Merseyside etc, then it would be a massive Lancs CC ......... trying to govern an absolutely gigantic area, with budget to match.

getting politiacal an brexit like

No, the fictional geographical and political area of Greater Manchester, Merseyside, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear etc have all got individual metropolitan authorities anyway.

No, the fictional geographical and political area of Greater Manchester, Merseyside, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear etc have all got individual metropolitan authorities anyway.
Exactly, it's an unnecessary additional layer of local government and beurocracy adding little or no value other than those working for it.
Bring back Wigan Corpy and dispense with the "meaningless" roles and figureheads

PAUL STANLEY ON AUG 31 DEADLINE: “A couple of buyers dropped out then reappeared with new financiers. We decided to make it more of a contact race because nobody seemed to want to commit to £100k for exclusivity. “We are still very hopeful in finding a buyer.” #wafc ✊🏻🇸🇱

Fictonal they exsists dont they, dont you mean artificial, if so Wigan is a fictonal as anywhere as is everywhere

Seems like the Admin have given up on press reporters and using Harry Robinson and young Whittle as their mouthpiece. He is saying now on Twitter that the plan B is for the Supporters Club to take over providing they can pay off footballing debts and 25p in pound for other creditors. humm

Seems like the Admin have given up on press reporters and using Harry Robinson and young Whittle as their mouthpiece. He is saying now on Twitter that the plan B is for the Supporters Club to take over providing they can pay off footballing debts and 25p in pound for other creditors. humm

Fantasy land stuff from the administrators that a supporters group could cobble together that money. Think we’ve barely raised 200 grand through the crowdfund.

Fantasy land stuff from the administrators that a supporters group could cobble together that money. Think we’ve barely raised 200 grand through the crowdfund.

If they sold all the other assets individually the club itself is worth nothing to anyone outside a fan and could be bought for very little. There would be the need to rent a stadium to play in and a training ground though.