ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE: | Page 4 | Vital Football

ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE:

That question is more relevant to Whelan than the two politicians, who have to tread carefully. However, their contribution has led to a Government investigation into the whole administration/points deduction process. The silence from Dave Whelan has been deafening, though.
I dot want to critise Whelan as he did a load for us and himself and he did leave us debt free. We lived beyond any sensible means under him and a lot of people still to this day talk about war chests and the mccaurther money.

That question is more relevant to Whelan than the two politicians, who have to tread carefully. However, their contribution has led to a Government investigation into the whole administration/points deduction process. The silence from Dave Whelan has been deafening, though.

Didn't know there was a government investigation into admin/ points deduction Notts!!! It would be nice if they are looking into & do something concrete about it but somehow if they do anything it'll not do us any favours but may benefit other clubs in the future......maybe just in time as 1 of the big 4 in the greed league go bump 😉

Didn't know there was a government investigation into admin/ points deduction Notts!!! It would be nice if they are looking into & do something concrete about it but somehow if they do anything it'll not do us any favours but may benefit other clubs in the future......maybe just in time as 1 of the big 4 in the greed league go bump 😉

Well, it's a review of football leadership an
d owner's tests, Jock, but I'm assuming that it's all connected to our circumstances.

It is in response to the fans petition. I had an email this morning.

Government of any stripes are generally not very good at anything. While I welcome the investigation i unfortunately doubt it will lead to anything really changing. I think any meaningful change would have to come from the clubs themselves pressuring the EFL but very few owners at champ or Prem level are likely to support any measures that make the club tougher to sell or stops them potentially leveraging debts as that could cost them money.

Until football remembers it's a sport with business attached rather than a business with a sport attached we can't protect clubs from dodgy owners.

Andy Burnham "done all he can" - schoolboy naivety right there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
what did you want him to do and why should he. he is the mayor of gtr mancheter with a lot on hisplate and lisa nandy has one a great job keeping the powers that be accountable.
If he spent all day everyday on latics what else is he going to acheive, he isnt an mp, he doesnt hav access to goverment like nandy does.

And with the shit about to splash of a lot of fans in the lower lgs he will be busy with a lot of north west clubs, be sensible

what did you want him to do and why should he. he is the mayor of gtr mancheter with a lot on hisplate and lisa nandy has one a great job keeping the powers that be accountable.
If he spent all day everyday on latics what else is he going to acheive, he isnt an mp, he doesnt hav access to goverment like nandy does.

And with the shit about to splash of a lot of fans in the lower lgs he will be busy with a lot of north west clubs, be sensible
Burnham a lot on his plate FFS! He gets paid enough off the rate payers for a job and position that just isn't needed.
All he seems to do is criticise but not contribute after the horse has bolted.

Burnham a lot on his plate FFS! He gets paid enough off the rate payers for a job and position that just isn't needed.
All he seems to do is criticise but not contribute after the horse has bolted.
He could of course be a Tory.

Is it the position, the individual, or the party that pisses you off?

So "all he can do" is feck all ? - give it up - your point is "schoolboy" 😂

To move this on from personal abuse,

I thik if its not Langerhan who buys the club then a few things more than players will be sold, including the stadium. We owe cchucnk of money to a few places including the Shysters that bought us after whelan.

The stadium is to big for us and the rugby so why pay for its up keep. Unfortunatly what seemed like a good thing at the time the council agreed to stop it being used for anything other than sport.

If Langerhan bbuys us then we could share trining facilites and share the cost of the stadium up keep, and with his rugby stuff it may get used for international games and semi finals of the regal trophy and silk cut cup.

So at least it ill be used more often.

If not losing a lillion a month would see everything go

I thik if its not Langerhan who buys the club then a few things more than players will be sold, including the stadium. We owe cchucnk of money to a few places including the Shysters that bought us after whelan.

The stadium is to big for us and the rugby so why pay for its up keep. Unfortunatly what seemed like a good thing at the time the council agreed to stop it being used for anything other than sport.

If Langerhan bbuys us then we could share trining facilites and share the cost of the stadium up keep, and with his rugby stuff it may get used for international games and semi finals of the regal trophy and silk cut cup.

I fail to see how WW can afford to pay half or a substantial amount towards the stadium. Theres no money in RL and if pollard owned us too hes lost any remaining capital to put towards running costs. He cant afford it all.