Administration / WASC | Page 5 | Vital Football

Administration / WASC

Stubbornness, and the right to reply to a post replying to mine. (y)

Could I ask why you are continuing to post on this thread.

Wow ...stubbornness despite there being another post you could have posted on....

I'm continuing to post on this thread to ask fellow posters politely(imo) to maybe post on the other thread....is it too much to ask? What I'm trying to say n maybe failing is.....why have 2 threads discussing the same subject rather than just one, especially when it may be alienating other posters from posting......I'm certainly not trying to cause grief to any posters 😉

Wow ...stubbornness despite there being another post you could have posted on....

I'm continuing to post on this thread to ask fellow posters politely(imo) to maybe post on the other thread....is it too much to ask? What I'm trying to say n maybe failing is.....why have 2 threads discussing the same subject rather than just one, especially when it may be alienating other posters from posting......I'm certainly not trying to cause grief to any posters 😉

So basically are you saying I shouldn't reply to a poster who has posted his reply on this thread. Why would I post my reply on another thread were the recipient might not see it and the relevance might be missed.

By the way my reply in both cases was polite ( imo). (y)

So basically are you saying I shouldn't reply to a poster who has posted his reply on this thread. Why would I post my reply on another thread were the recipient might not see it and the relevance might be missed.

By the way my reply in both cases was polite ( imo). (y)

I've given my reasons...also in a polite way imo, if u want to carry on posting politics on this thread then carry on...🍻

I've given my reasons...also in a polite way imo, if u want to carry on posting politics on this thread then carry on...🍻
To be fair TB was asking Kenny why he had such different opinions on making organizations open and honest. He used the political points mainly because Kenny is so outspoken about corruption (in my opinion).

My posts weren't specifically political Jock, they were directly responding to the thread title and the right of the poster to continue his enquiries and therefore specific to this thread.

To make my argument I used a political comparison therefore I see no reason to discontinue posting on this thread if it is relevant to the discussion.

To be quite candid your intervention has less to do with the thread than my posts.

My posts weren't specifically political Jock, they were directly responding to the thread title and the right of the poster to continue his enquiries and therefore specific to this thread.

To make my argument I used a political comparison therefore I see no reason to discontinue posting on this thread if it is relevant to the discussion.

To be quite candid your intervention has less to do with the thread than my posts.

👍👏👏👏