Admin update | Page 4 | Vital Football

Admin update

Great night that watching the cream of our youth pushing United so close...over 3,000 travelling fans and everything looking bright for the future.

Whoda thought what those bastards were planning .

It was a very good night, gave them a good game with some shinning talents of youth ...left the ground thinking if 2, 3 or more make it to the first team on a regular basis then we are looking good for seasons to come.....who was to know what lay ahead, you'd have never believed it if someone told you that there's a storm up ahead where the whole world would be in lockdown, our club would be fucked over by those HK twats, our future talents being sold for peanuts, be fucked over by the EFL with the very existence of our club at risk & that Stormin Norman would finally tell us his BIG NEWS.......if they'd told you all that then you'd have wanted them locked up & certified cos no way can all that happen ☹

In addition ....
Paul Stanley - Don't believe everything on social media. Things appearing that are/were rubbish.
A certain journalist on twitter blocked Paul Stanley (on twitter)
Paul Stanley rang him up and was unblocked

I’m guessing he was on about Nixon. Seems to be revelling in all this, tweeting every ten minutes about us selling players with little substance behind it. He was at it with Brentford players minutes after they lost the other night. Must be on commission. Kendrick isn’t much better and provides very little in way of actual information. Spends too much time virtue signalling on there and has been shown up by Jay Whittle lad. As Zakky pointed out Marc Illes was in a different league with the coverage and insight he provided during Bolton’s troubles.

As Stanley suggests there is so much bollocks on there so I’m on another self imposed twitter exile. I’ll just content myself with the bollocks on here for the time being.

I do feel that the administrators do sometimes give conflicting messages - it seems the one Jay interviewed a couple of times often gives a much rosey picture than the others.

I don't want to go as far as saying 'he's just telling people want they want to hear' but i do think he's possibly trying to keep fans spirits up with possibly a slightly over optimistic spin on certain things. It's not so much a critasism as some people are naturally that way but i think we've got to take what is said with a bit of a pinch of salt.

For example the idea that McGurk isn't going seems a premature statement considering we desperetly need to raise funds, he certainly has suitors and if 300-500k comes in he'll be gone like Devine and Weir. I don't think you can make the statement any player will stay everyone is up for sale on the cheap unfortunately.

I’m guessing he was on about Nixon. Seems to be revelling in all this, tweeting every ten minutes about us selling players with little substance behind it. He was at it with Brentford players minutes after they lost the other night. Must be on commission. Kendrick isn’t much better and provides very little in way of actual information. Spends too much time virtue signalling on there and has been shown up by Jay Whittle lad. As Zakky pointed out Marc Illes was in a different league with the coverage and insight he provided during Bolton’s troubles.

As Stanley suggests there is so much bollocks on there so I’m on another self imposed twitter exile. I’ll just content myself with the bollocks on here for the time being.

Nixon was right though about Weir and Devine along with the majority of transfers in and out for the past 5 years. So i think there is clearly substance behind most of it. I suspect he'll be proven right about Moore and Geldhardt in the next few days too.

Nixon was right though about Weir and Devine along with the majority of transfers in and out for the past 5 years. So i think there is clearly substance behind most of it. I suspect he'll be proven right about Moore and Geldhardt in the next few days too.

It’s the sheer repetitive nature of his posts that grates. I can only suspect he’s on some form of commission from agents to drum up publicity. When pressed on details he mainly responds with vague answers.

I do feel that the administrators do sometimes give conflicting messages - it seems the one Jay interviewed a couple of times often gives a much rosy picture than the others.

I don't want to go as far as saying 'he's just telling people want they want to hear' but i do think he's possibly trying to keep fans spirits up with possibly a slightly over optimistic spin on certain things. It's not so much a criticism as some people are naturally that way but i think we've got to take what is said with a bit of a pinch of salt.

For example the idea that McGurk isn't going seems a premature statement considering we desperately need to raise funds, he certainly has suitors and if 300-500k comes in he'll be gone like Devine and Weir. I don't think you can make the statement any player will stay everyone is up for sale on the cheap unfortunately.

Mr Stanley (not to be confused by that Chinese piece of vermin) said he was basically in charge and had hired Krouser for this job and signed off things

In addition ....
Paul Stanley - Don't believe everything on social media. Things appearing that are/were rubbish.
A certain journalist on twitter blocked Paul Stanley (on twitter)
Paul Stanley rang him up and was unblocked
If you look at BlueStan on Twitter he likes chipping in with his two penneth. I’d prefer it if he kept his own counsel. But that’s just me with my PR hat on. He is effectively acting as our chief exec so shouldn’t be getting involved with social media at all when the future of the club is at stake

It’s the sheer repetitive nature of his posts that grates. I can only suspect he’s on some form of commission from agents to drum up publicity. When pressed on details he mainly responds with vague answers.

I think a lot of the repetition is down to answering the same question to different users. The majority of his timeline is responding to people.