Admin update | Page 2 | Vital Football

Admin update

As our club is dismantled piece by piece let's not forget who engaged and appointed these administrators.
Understand they have rules to follow however they are earning cash thanks to the chinese frauds.
Wonder on that basis how "challenging" the Zoom conference actually was.
They should release the transcript IMO - hardly likely to be sued for it.....!

As our club is dismantled piece by piece let's not forget who engaged and appointed these administrators.
Understand they have rules to follow however they are earning cash thanks to the chinese frauds.
Wonder on that basis how "challenging" the Zoom conference actually was.
They should release the transcript IMO - hardly likely to be sued for it.....!

Now that would be an interesting watch.....imagine if Netflix had decided to do a Leeds Utd style documentary on us at beginning of the season.....they wouldn't have been able to believe their luck if they had!!!

I think we are all aware the need to cut our cloth so to speak...but 19m down to 6m seems a hell of a shock.

It's almost like dating Brigitte Bardot and then moving onto Rita Webb ( anybody under 60 Google her/it to see what I mean ).

Understand having to cut cloth drastically while in admin but once an owner is in place I hope to god they can reverse this absolute mess we are unnecessarily put in.

NIXON

There are people interested in buying. Knowing what division in would help. But wouldn’t put most off. Not the good ones anyway.⁸

NIXON

There are people interested in buying. Knowing what division in would help. But wouldn’t put most off. Not the good ones anyway.⁸
He's kidding us. Sans £7m and transfer ban is bad news knowing the club is losing circa £150k a week and a trade debt of £9m. For 'good ones' does he mean stupid.

Any truth in the rumor about the consortium from Hag Fold?

I think we are all aware the need to cut our cloth so to speak...but 19m down to 6m seems a hell of a shock.

It's almost like dating Brigitte Bardot and then moving onto Rita Webb ( anybody under 60 Google her/it to see what I mean ).
It makes sense though. A six million or so payroll throughout the whole club would probably represent the vast majority of our turnover at L1 level but wouldn't mean an owner needing to put money in to cover losses. That would then allow someone like Pollard to takeover despite having next to no money and run us prudently going forward without having to put any of his own cash in.

A decent listen.

To be honest, it's a little long, and there are a few daft questions in there, but it gives the little bit of a warm feeling that I think we're all seeking.

Interesting that a young lad who's primarily a fan seems to have more access than a professional sports journalist........!
Cracking job by him tbh 👏

Have you got a quick summary Moonay I can’t be arsed to listen to more bad news.
Seriously ......
Cooks wages were too much ........and we couldn't afford to hang on to him in case of compensation ........best all round.
We've only been allowed to sell players to Prem clubs (explains why only the young lads).
Still plenty of interest - he's confident we'll get a sale.
Pissed off we lost the appeal......he was confident. Reckons we did a good job.
Gregor Rioch and Leam Richardson (and JJ) being consulted on any player sales, but as it's our only income, he has the final say.

Baht it really.

I thought there were some really interesting points the admin made with Jay. First off they said that if there is a position with only one player, they will not sell said player. RB i guess is an easy example. With no cover, Byrne will not be sold until takeover is complete and we can make a replacement. Basically we will realistically lose, Moore, Williams, Robinson and Lowe which will bring in 8-10 mill. After that, we may keep the rest. Unless they want to go, or relegation wage decreases aren't in place. Hopefully the likes of Naismith and Morsy may choose to stick it out.
He also mentioned about the fact that clubs will be reluctant to spend money on players given covid. Unless we let players go on a free then they may have no option but to stay. The market should also be full of players that teams are unable to afford to keep. Granted these may be league 1 and 2, if we are saved then we should have plenty of players to chase on loans and frees. Honestly, if we can get saved and avoid the 15 point deduction, then we may be ok.

If we can keep 5 or 6 current first team players then I think we could have a decent league 1 team with a few free transfers brought in. The first thing we need sorting is the takeover though, anyone seriously interested needs to
get a bloody move on so that we’re ready to start the season.

I thought there were some really interesting points the admin made with Jay. First off they said that if there is a position with only one player, they will not sell said player. RB i guess is an easy example. With no cover, Byrne will not be sold until takeover is complete and we can make a replacement. Basically we will realistically lose, Moore, Williams, Robinson and Lowe which will bring in 8-10 mill. After that, we may keep the rest. Unless they want to go, or relegation wage decreases aren't in place. Hopefully the likes of Naismith and Morsy may choose to stick it out.
He also mentioned about the fact that clubs will be reluctant to spend money on players given covid. Unless we let players go on a free then they may have no option but to stay. The market should also be full of players that teams are unable to afford to keep. Granted these may be league 1 and 2, if we are saved then we should have plenty of players to chase on loans and frees. Honestly, if we can get saved and avoid the 15 point deduction, then we may be ok.
There is no way Morsy is going to stay around on half his wages. He will be off to wherever Cooky ends up. We will be down to the bare bones and will have to start again with some lads from the academy stepping up to the first team squad. Others who will leave will be Marshall, Kipre, Garner and possibly Pearce. It will be a brand new team for us. But maybe that won’t be a bad thing as it will be a fresh start and a new era. I just hope we keep that academy going