Adam Reach | Vital Football

Adam Reach

There are very few pigs with a good word to say about Adam Reach.

Reach doesn't have the quality to play out wide and is too lightweight to play in the centre - he can strike a ball sweetly but not much else. He's something of a nothing player who didn't break sweat as he watched the Pigs go down.

I'd rather we look at Mowatt at the Dingles.

Doesn't seem to have played to his potential for a long time.

Josh Windass would probably be the one to take from them. Just read that Wilder wants him if he gets the WBA job.

Doesn't seem to have played to his potential for a long time.

Josh Windass would probably be the one to take from them. Just read that Wilder wants him if he gets the WBA job.

Don't think adding to our long list of strikers is in the Top 10 of our requirements mate.

Don't think adding to our long list of strikers is in the Top 10 of our requirements mate.

He's more of a wide forward, and we should look for one or two of those. Don't think Windass should be top of the list, mind.

Burke could do a job in that role, on the right of a 4-3-3.

Could maybe look at Ryan Sessegnon for the left if we get Jokanovic.

I’d love to be proved wrong but I don’t Burke is capable of doing any job on a football pitch, certainly not how is atm someone needs to get hold of him and teach him how to utilise what he’s got cos atm min he hasn’t got a clue

At the start of the season Burke looked like someone who could trouble any defence. But he lost confidence and fire as the team deteriorated.

If he can get that fire back in his belly and the new manager uses him in a way that makes sense, he should be a big asset in the Championship.

Imagine Burke and Sessegnon as wide forwards away from home. We'd pick teams off on the counter.

I’d love to be proved wrong but I don’t Burke is capable of doing any job on a football pitch, certainly not how is atm someone needs to get hold of him and teach him how to utilise what he’s got cos atm min he hasn’t got a clue
I disagree. He'd make a mighty fine groundsman and he'd get the job done in double quick time!

At the start of the season Burke looked like someone who could trouble any defence. But he lost confidence and fire as the team deteriorated.

If he can get that fire back in his belly and the new manager uses him in a way that makes sense, he should be a big asset in the Championship.

Imagine Burke and Sessegnon as wide forwards away from home. We'd pick teams off on the counter.
Agreed. Burke's been infected with the same malaise as the rest of the squad. He'll never be a regular goal scorer but like you say when he first appeared on he showed some really good touches to go with his pace and I said at the time I thought he could do for us what Traoré does for Wolves.

Agreed. Burke's been infected with the same malaise as the rest of the squad. He'll never be a regular goal scorer but like you say when he first appeared on he showed some really good touches to go with his pace and I said at the time I thought he could do for us what Traoré does for Wolves.
Obviously we haven't been able to fully assess his potential because of the said malaise. He has speed but to be effective as Traore you have to have ball control at the same time which he hasn''t shown at all.

Obviously we haven't been able to fully assess his potential because of the said malaise. He has speed but to be effective as Traore you have to have ball control at the same time which he hasn''t shown at all.
I think he did in the first month or two PR. For me he could do most things well back then but went to pieces as soon as he got sight of goal. I agree he's been hopeless most of the time since.

While I'm on Westwood anybody?

No thanks we got Rammers who has had three seasons practice in one this year and improved him no end, then we've got a group of fantastic young keepers coming through who we can boo later. I know we've had a few and converted them from the other side of the city, but there is nothing, nothing at all that I would want from them other than the laughs...