Active or passive | Page 2 | Vital Football

Active or passive

I have repeatedly protested on here and expressed my frustration against Levy and different managers and players. I have been to games, bought merch and pay tv subscriptions to watch Spurs. So am I active or passive.
I did question the assertion that Spurs have not won a trophy in 20 years though because it was inaccurate. Spurs also very nearly won the CL which is a measure of the success of the club.

Don't agree with the last point. We didn't win it so means nothing. Nobody cares about 2nd place.

As Souness pointed out it was a fluke. We lost 20 games in all competitions last season. Getting to a CL final was fun but it wasn't down to progression. The league table and loss tally proves we didn't make progression.

This season has been woeful and it's been the worst football I have seen since the Santini days.

To set your mind at rest, nothing you do 'disturbs me', but your obsessive compulsive disorder to ruin every thread by repeatedly repeating the same POV again and again ad nausea.

There isn't a poster here that doesn't know the problem you have with them and it is simply tiresome and ruins the place - I swear you'd do better to get some counseling for it than just keep ruining everyone else's pleasure and ability to debate a subject without it being ruined needlessly.

So do me and anyone else that agrees with me, give it a rest and please try and control yourself. Many thanks.

I am sorry but I believe that the only reason Spurs are not winning glory on the field, i.e. the owners refusing to strengthen the squad at the proper moment and when this is obvious necessary, should always be reminded and underlined.
It is the core of every Spurs problem we discuss here.

Have a look in the dictionary for the meaning of “realistic “
Do not put me in a category . You know nothing about me .
Tell me the last time Tottenham had a world class Stadium , a world class training facility ,regularly played in the Champions league ,
and reached the final .
but if you want them to buy titles , with money that doesn’t belong to them , then that is your right

I really don't know you, what your football knowledge and experience is and I don't know as well your education level.
I just read your posts here and sometimes I comment on them.
It seems you support Spurs but without having any big ambitions with the club winning titles and trophies (I hope you have read the meaning of “ambitious”).
You put your emphasis rather to the construction works, premises and equipments than winning glory on the field.

I didn't want to continue this issue but talking about being realistic, what would be realistic for Spurs to achieve, according to your opinion, under the current or with different owners?
Please name a few EPL clubs you compare Spurs with.

Does the glory and fame of a football club as well increasing the number of its supporters depends on having a world class Stadium, a world class training facility and regularly participating in a competition or winning regularly titles and trophies?

I don't understand what do you mean by “to buy titles, with money that doesn’t belong to them”?
Do you mean belong to the club or belong to the owners?
Do you know any club, worldwide, that has won titles and trophies without a significant financial contribution on behalf of their owners?

I am sorry but I believe that the only reason Spurs are not winning glory on the field, i.e. the owners refusing to strengthen the squad at the proper moment and when this is obvious necessary, should always be reminded and underlined.

The reasons we didnt win the CL final were Kane coming back too early from injury and being off the pace and a controversial penalty after 22 seconds due to a fake penalty being awarded for a deliberate attempt to create a handball. The ball was struck against Sissoko and actually hit his shoulder first. The Kane issue was down to Pochettino picking Kane instead of Moura and the penalty issue down to simulation by a Liverpool player and a poor decision by VAR.

I really don't know you, what your football knowledge and experience is and I don't know as well your education level.
It seems you support Spurs but without having any big ambitions with the club winning titles and trophies (I hope you have read the meaning of “ambitious”).
You put your emphasis rather to the construction works, premises and equipments than winning glory on the field.

I didn't want to continue this issue but talking about being realistic, what would be realistic for Spurs to achieve, according to your opinion, under the current or with different owners?

Does the glory and fame of a football club as well increasing the number of its supporters depends on having a world class Stadium, a world class training facility and regularly participating in a competition or winning regularly titles and trophies?

I don't understand what do you mean by “to buy titles, with money that doesn’t belong to them”?
Do you know any club, worldwide, that has won titles and trophies without a significant financial contribution on behalf of their owners?

Barcelona, Madrid, Manchester United.........

It isn't and we all know what your obsession is, we really don't need to be reminded everytime you post - it's utterly pointless.

It isn't and we all know what your obsession is, we really don't need to be reminded everytime you post - it's utterly pointless.

I supported the reasoning in my post as to why we lost the CL final. Nothing to do with lack of investment. We reached the final, played in blistering heat with an unfit striker who didnt need to play and got unlucky with VAR. Our manager and VAR cost us.

All you need to know is that I have been supporting Tottenham since October 1958 , I have been a fan of Tottenham longer than that.

why you would want to know how intelligent I am baffles me .
I hope you looked up “realistic “ In the dictionary ,
Just to re affirm , in case it helps , I want Tottenham to win every game six nil . Every game , every week against every team we play . Week in , week out . ...... and have done for the last sixty five years .
Is that ambitious enough for you .
Quote :
“It seems that I support spurs“ !!!!!!!!
you clearly haven’t read my posts

You're just being insulting now, enough is enough.

You're just being insulting now, enough is enough.
It’s what happens when a debate isn’t debated . Insults are the only way forward . It doesn’t bother me in the slightest . I was going to send him my mother’s maiden name and the first , third and fifth letters of the first school I attended if it helps him attain what he wants to know about me ! Ha ha !