Acklington Stanlee - eggzacklee! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Acklington Stanlee - eggzacklee!

Naismith was injured in last week's game.
Evans looked like he was going off, but battled on (and was Motm) and had ran the furthest (bar Joseph).
Massey probably feels lower than a snake's belly given all the "support" he receives .....regardless of any actual injury he may have.

Benefit? ........what benefit? Common sense, that's all.

"Taking the piss"?.... given your capacity for cynicism, you must be flat earther !
Thought you didn't do personal insults? 🤔
Not sure how you make the flat earth leap ?
Sure you're right and they are all genuinely injured 😁

Thought you didn't do personal insults? 🤔
Not sure how you make the flat earth leap ?
Sure you're right and they are all genuinely injured 😁
Was meant jocularly........hardly a personal insult........regardless, my apologies.

I'm sure Evans and Naismith are though.

Brilliant first half, Accrington don't know what's hit them. Confidence growing throughout the team.
Just need to stay focused now and we can score more goals.
Best first half in a long while. :wahey:

I rarely post at HT, in fact I don't like to post too soon after full time as often emotion clouds my objectivity, but what a performance. There have been some excellent contributions across the team, but Chris Merrie, take a bow young man.

Please don't mess up the 2nd half lads.

Let's hope Joseph doesn't get too much interest in the transfer window, we desperately need to keep him. Keane having a blinder but then again they all are! Sheridan must have had the most negative influence on us. Hail King leam

The difference is we are playing football, not head tennis. The extra players in midfield are getting the ball down and playing to feet.

Keep going lads and keep it a clean sheet.

Said last week how a result in a big stadium against a big side like Sunderland could do wonders for confidence. It would have helped but i think it underlines that this patchwork side made up of young lads with no experience and journeymen who couldn't get another club can easily compete in this league. Took the game to Lincoln (the form side at the time) Sunderland away and now the current form side. No defeat in 8 Accrington. If you have ever seen a side that is in a false position then it's Latics. It's ridiculous really. 3 or 4 signings and this side shoots up the league no problem. How bad must league 2 be if this is the standard. Not crowing yet though, 2-0 up against Chorley and it fell apart and the standard here is obviously higher but things are certainly looking up. You have to give massive credit to all involved at the club. In the face of adversity every day they roll their sleeves up and try to make the best of the situation. There is a great mentality instilled in the club win, lose or draw.