Acklington Stanlee - eggzacklee! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Acklington Stanlee - eggzacklee!

Now is the time for experience. If 3-1 becomes 3-2 it's squeaky bum time.

When the club is taken over....... this is going to be highly controversial but if he would come, would you consider Roy Keane as manager? He is desperate to dip his toe back in and if there is anyone to give players a kick it would be him. He would have gained a lot from Sunderland and Ipswich and had admitted his failings in both roles. With a bit of a budget to work with it could kick start both parties.

Edit :- now 3-2 :sorry:

Like I said Jones is a liability, can make all the saves he wants, but to be a good keeper you need to do the standard and simple stuff and he does not. Just hope Moreno considers a keeper in the window, even though it's not exactly priority.

Oh No - 3:2 - this will test our young lads now !

I just hope they can keep going and get the result !

Defending was not great but sorry, he should have saved that easily, seemed to have went down in slow motion.

True enough Franco but he is the best available and don't have much choice in that department but there is a team in front of him who shouldn't have put him in that position. Still winning yet though. 10 mins of calm required.

True enough Franco but he is the best available and don't have much choice in that department but there is a team in front of him who shouldn't have put him in that position. Still winning yet though. 10 mins of calm required.

Totally agree he is the best we got, but he is still a liability, even last season with a decent defence in front of him. I'll support him ofcourse but I really do pray for a new keeper of Moreno seems fit.

Just noticed (apart from goal 4) all the electronic advertising is for WAFC commercial ventures or anti racism ads - no revenue being generated

Totally agree he is the best we got, but he is still a liability, even last season with a decent defence in front of him. I'll support him ofcourse but I really do pray for a new keeper of Moreno seems fit.

If calling him a liability is supporting him i shudder to think what getting on his back will look like.

Just noticed (apart from goal 4) all the electronic advertising is for WAFC commercial ventures or anti racism ads - no revenue being generated

Still in tier 3 though Daleks. Nobody there to see it unless they pay 10 quid for the privilege. No sponsor would see that as good advertising. Hoardings yes but they cost a lot more. The F.A have probably given all the clubs a remit to advertise it anyway though to be honest after Millwall. I won't get into that one though, might upset folk :ROFLMAO:

Well thank god for that! We was terrific until the 2 goals, thought Accrington didn't do much but we're gifted. Kyle Joseph was absolutely sensational, deserved a hatrick on that performance. Jones had a shocker, 6 points in 2 games, winning games and that's what matters!