Accy away tickets | Page 4 | Vital Football

Accy away tickets

Rubbish. No one is having digs at Accrington.

Wondering how a professional football club can survive on gates of 1700 is a perfectly reasonable query.

I hope they get the point on saturday to win the championship. i wouldny say digs exactly , but the odd little comment might lead to people suggesting that . Depends how one looks at it i suppose . their opinion aint it .

"Rubbish" ... how about "i dont agree" . far more ............. lol

I thought I saw a mention on the OS have parking being available for £5. Not sure if it's the same but just checked and there are 59 spaces so not sure I'm going to bother with that one !

I thought I saw a mention on the OS have parking being available for £5. Not sure if it's the same but just checked and there are 59 spaces so not sure I'm going to bother with that one !

Apparently lots of free street parking in the vicinity.

I was being very dark-hearted and cynical, but what do you expect, having to watch Lincoln every week?

Funnily enough, I also saw that about 59 spaces, so I rang them yesterday and spoke to a charming young lady who sadly informed me that the car park was already sold out but that a different one, closer to the away end to boot, would be available further along Livingstone Road, past the ground on the left.

Looking at the forecast id bring a coat, you will be tret good we're alot friendlier than alot of clubs in this league

To be fair, most away days this season I've been on have been hassle free and the most difficult part has always been the car parking (Cambridge particularly was awful).

Forecast doesn't look as good as it did so a coat it will be

Looking forward to going to Accrington always found them a really friendly club, not looking forward to getting wet through though! Oh well happy days!