Accy away tickets | Page 3 | Vital Football

Accy away tickets

Accy cannot and do not have the facility to divide their away terrace, (neither do Swindon, Crawley, Port Vale or Cambridge, etc etc) therefore 1,800 spaces should be available. It is possible, but unlikely, that they won't give us any seats. This is often the case with LCFC this season, we often request less than might be available.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/crown-ground-accrington-stanley.html

Crawley was one of the worst examples. The OS stated we had been allocated 500 spaces on the terrace. But that terrace holds 1,600. You enter it from the west and the toilets and cafe are on the east side. They have to provide away fans with the whole terrace, again it cannot be divided, so why didn't the OS say 1,600 spaces were available and encourage more to travel?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/...own.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-away-supporters

We do have the ability to segregate our away terrace we've been doing it since February and it will be segregated on Saturday aswell

If you have sold your allocation then anyone without a ticket do not travel you will not get it, all home tickets are sold so there isn't even a chance of you sneaking in there, the reason we have gave a reduced away allocation is to allow home fans to go into one of the original stands that is set to be knocked down after the game, there will be a beer bus available for anyone that does travel up with gorgeous local ale, i dont know how your gojng to stream it back at the bank as we dont have the facilities to allow you to do that

If you have sold your allocation then anyone without a ticket do not travel you will not get it, all home tickets are sold so there isn't even a chance of you sneaking in there, the reason we have gave a reduced away allocation is to allow home fans to go into one of the original stands that is set to be knocked down after the game, there will be a beer bus available for anyone that does travel up with gorgeous local ale, i dont know how your gojng to stream it back at the bank as we dont have the facilities to allow you to do that

As of 1 hour ago you clubs official twitter account has put out a tweet saying 500 tickets left for the home end. 500 plus our allocation means you have sold around 3100 for what is arguably the biggest game in your 50 year history. I do sincerely hope you sell the remainder, it would be such a shame if the people of Accrington failed to back the club after what has been a wonderful achievement. Enjoy the promotion party. Hopefully it will be a good game and from our point of view we can beat you for the 3rd time this season and from yours that Luton fail to win and you can have the champions party at your final home game rather than sweating it out needing a point at Swindon.

As of 1 hour ago you clubs official twitter account has put out a tweet saying 500 tickets left for the home end. 500 plus our allocation means you have sold around 3100 for what is arguably the biggest game in your 50 year history. I do sincerely hope you sell the remainder, it would be such a shame if the people of Accrington failed to back the club after what has been a wonderful achievement. Enjoy the promotion party. Hopefully it will be a good game and from our point of view we can beat you for the 3rd time this season and from yours that Luton fail to win and you can have the champions party at your final home game rather than sweating it out needing a point at Swindon.

Tried getting an extra ticket today and got told completely sold out, hopefully we can get a point for champions and yiu can get a point to seal playoffs so we can all party but a win for us will mean £1 pints in club house after

Tried getting an extra ticket today and got told completely sold out, hopefully we can get a point for champions and yiu can get a point to seal playoffs so we can all party but a win for us will mean £1 pints in club house after

A Germany vs Austria type draw would suit me down to the ground. Every Lincoln fan will be willing you up as champions rather than Luton.
Top season for ASFC and thoroughly deserve the league title.

And personally, I can add the Wham stadium to the list having never visited before.

Looking forward to a great day out.

Just booked 2 nights at Crowne Plaza Leeds. Just need to purchase train tickets!

Yeah, those taking a dig at Accrington really need to take a look at themselves. We love playing the role of underdogs but the second a smaller team has the temerity to do well we start throwing jibes around. Accrington have done phenomenally well this season and deserve enormous credit.

Rubbish. No one is having digs at Accrington.

Wondering how a professional football club can survive on gates of 1700 is a perfectly reasonable query.

I am very happy to have helped to boost their coffers by buying two tickets and am very much looking forward to my second trip to their ground, all of 171 miles from my house!