Accy away tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Accy away tickets

Am I only the the person who find this deprecrating of Accy and a little Billy big bollocks?

If Accy walk out as Champions on April. 28 at the Crown ground I will applaud them as worthy of that title.

Not deprecating in any way. Wondering how they survive on that basis. Can you explain what you find wrong with that?

Just bought two tickets for the Accrington away game. Last time we went there was on 15 August 2009 and it abolutely siled it down and we got thoroughly soaked!

Last away game of the season and at a place which is relatively close (it isn't Yeovil, Crawley, Morecambe or Carlisle), I'd be astonished if we didn't sell out the 1470....but not before they go on general sale on Monday!

We can't sell out before Monday because 20%of those tickets available are kept for general sale. That's 294 tickets.

We can't sell out before Monday because 20%of those tickets available are kept for general sale. That's 294 tickets.

Completely forgot about that- last away game I can get to this season and really wanted to get to Accrington. Always a bit of nostalgia with them for obvious reasons. May have to be ready at 7pm Monday but this allocation will sell out undoubtedly

Not deprecating in any way. Wondering how they survive on that basis. Can you explain what you find wrong with that?

On that basis you should be supporting Man Utd, Liverpoold

It's a darn good job that football is not decided on who has the biggest stadia, gates and cocks.

Decided not to bother to try to attend and get tickets with desecration being the better part of valor with the Mrs, with having a few weekends away at Wembley, and going to the AvN game at Twickers in May and with the possibility of another Wembley trip coming up.

Hellfire Salford I admire your guts, admitting to the masses that you can't be arsed to travel the 25 miles from Salford to Accy to watch a season defining game because you don't want to upset your Mrs.

Tickets secured via a helpful ST holder
Should be a good game with the champions enjoying pre game champers and canopies that see the mighty imps slide into the last auto position by 5pm

Not sure what my plans are for the weekend of this game, but definitely planning on staying somewhere for a couple of nights!

Apparently, Accrington are expecting a 'very large' crowd for the Exeter game on Saturday of...3,000. How do they afford to live?
Good luck to them. I hope they get the crowd they want, and get the automatic promotion they deserve. As for affording to live, very nicely thank you, but I'll pass on your concerns to a couple of season ticket holders. I'm sure they will be please to know the concern