Accy away tickets | Vital Football

Accy away tickets

1,470 in the away terrace. That looks like it's it. Unlikely to get many more as the ground isn't big and there will be no where to put us and it is their last home game of the season and will likely be champions by then.

I had planned on a final away day of the season so am hopeful a load of ST holders don't fancy it "oop north".

Friday 13th on sale for ST
Monday 16th for general

1,470 in the away terrace. That looks like it's it. Unlikely to get many more as the ground isn't big and there will be no where to put us and it is their last home game of the season and will likely be champions by then.

I had planned on a final away day of the season so am hopeful a load of ST holders don't fancy it "oop north".

Friday 13th on sale for ST
Monday 16th for general

Ta

They've also said:

"Should tickets sell out well in advance of the game, the club will be requesting permission to host a beam back at Sincil Bank.
This will only be requested seven days plus prior to the fixture and will be at the discrection of the EFL and broadcasting rights holders."

They've also said:

"Should tickets sell out well in advance of the game, the club will be requesting permission to host a beam back at Sincil Bank.
This will only be requested seven days plus prior to the fixture and will be at the discrection of the EFL and broadcasting rights holders."

A beam back to Sincil Bank won't be much help to us exiles though.

A beam back to Sincil Bank won't be much help to us exiles though.
Think positive, it's the new craze sweeping through Lincoln.
There maybe a few Imps in Lincoln who want to watch the match and thought the only way would be to make the trip over; now they could have the option of staying in Lincoln, meaning there could more tickets available for the exiles.

1,800 in the extended away Coppice Terrace which is open to the elements and is hard to get a decent atmosphere. Plus 200 or so in covered seating in the Whitney Hill Stand.

No reason for us not to be allocated 2,000 spaces and possibly a few more if they were requested early enough.

I’ve never been so looking forward to this. Supposed to be a good day out with a lot of decent pubs. Sure there will be tickets available on the day - sadly I don’t think there is much interest in Accy with the locals, even if they will be celebrating a promotion.

1,800 in the extended away Coppice Terrace which is open to the elements and is hard to get a decent atmosphere. Plus 200 or so in covered seating in the Whitney Hill Stand.

No reason for us not to be allocated 2,000 spaces and possibly a few more if they were requested early enough.

I very much doubt that, the Crown grounds capacity is marginally over 5k. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Accy might be presented with the League 2 title at the match and I'm sure if that is the case they will understandably will want to maximise the home support and won't want to give near half the capacity to the travelling support. I wouldn't be surprised if they if they reduced the away support for that match. After all they are only obliged to make 500 tickets available for away fans.

I very much doubt that, the Crown grounds capacity is marginally over 5k. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Accy might be presented with the League 2 title at the match and I'm sure if that is the case they will understandably will want to maximise the home support and won't want to give near half the capacity to the travelling support. I wouldn't be surprised if they if they reduced the away support for that match. After all they are only obliged to make 500 tickets available for away fans.
It looks as though 1470 is a reduced amount for the away support, as Berksimp has said they can accommodate 2000 away fans (including a seating area). It probably comes down to practical reasons for not reducing it any further; difficult to put segregation in a terraced area without losing a large amount from the capacity, not willing to move season ticket holders from other areas, etc...

Accy cannot and do not have the facility to divide their away terrace, (neither do Swindon, Crawley, Port Vale or Cambridge, etc etc) therefore 1,800 spaces should be available. It is possible, but unlikely, that they won't give us any seats. This is often the case with LCFC this season, we often request less than might be available.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/crown-ground-accrington-stanley.html

Crawley was one of the worst examples. The OS stated we had been allocated 500 spaces on the terrace. But that terrace holds 1,600. You enter it from the west and the toilets and cafe are on the east side. They have to provide away fans with the whole terrace, again it cannot be divided, so why didn't the OS say 1,600 spaces were available and encourage more to travel?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/...own.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-away-supporters

Accy cannot and do not have the facility to divide their away terrace, (neither do Swindon, Crawley, Port Vale or Cambridge, etc etc) therefore 1,800 spaces should be available.

They of course could just give the whole terrace over home fans, no need for segration and put the away fans down the side. I'm not saying they will. But, given it could be their biggest occasion since reforming and many decades prior to that, it might be on their radar.

EB is right. Accrington home support is still way under 2,000 despite their imminent promotion, which would suggest that is about all they can attract. That leaves over 3,000 spaces empty. So give them the away terrace and we'll have the rest.

Part of the problem is that we don't know how important the match will be to us. Will we be going for automatic promotion? For the play-offs? Or nothing? City support could range from 500 to a couple of thousand potentially.

EB is right. Accrington home support is still way under 2,000 despite their imminent promotion, which would suggest that is about all they can attract. That leaves over 3,000 spaces empty. So give them the away terrace and we'll have the rest.

Part of the problem is that we don't know how important the match will be to us. Will we be going for automatic promotion? For the play-offs? Or nothing? City support could range from 500 to a couple of thousand potentially.

Last away game of the season and at a place which is relatively close (it isn't Yeovil, Crawley, Morecambe or Carlisle), I'd be astonished if we didn't sell out the 1470....but not before they go on general sale on Monday!

Decided not to bother to try to attend and get tickets with desecration being the better part of valor with the Mrs, with having a few weekends away at Wembley, and going to the AvN game at Twickers in May and with the possibility of another Wembley trip coming up.

Decided not to bother to try to attend and get tickets with desecration being the better part of valor with the Mrs, with having a few weekends away at Wembley, and going to the AvN game at Twickers in May and with the possibility of another Wembley trip coming up.

Palul imgoing to AvN have you got tickets for the Corps tent.

Apparently, Accrington are expecting a 'very large' crowd for the Exeter game on Saturday of...3,000. How do they afford to live?