Accrington | Vital Football

Accrington

Vambogills

Vital Football Hero
Just been browsing to see what we might be up against tomorrow. Coleman is well connected with the Chelsea management having an ex player on Lampards staff. He has, currently, 3 of their players on loan. He also has 2 from Newcastle and another from Watford. Coleman also boasts one of the lowest budgets in league one, so I can see why SE is glowing about him!
Lincoln battering them 4-0 in their last game will probably not do us any favours but any result is possible. Will we squeeze a canny loan diamond in the door in time to bolster our depleted squad?

Last edited:
After playing piss poorly in the last 3 winnable games, it really wouldn’t surprise me if we turned in a thoroughly gritty, backs to the wall, truely deserved 1-0 win in true Gills style.

Either that or we could get a 3-0 tonking, Christ knows.

More to the fact, like G58 the only game I didn’t watch since about early December was Rochdale. Any advice for tomorrow guys and girls?

like G58 the only game I didn’t watch since about early December was Rochdale. Any advice for tomorrow guys and girls?

Seriously??

If I gave any it would include “off”, “eff”’ “away”, “TV” and a few other words that might get me a ban from this esteemed forum.

Or, could you maybe remove the floodwater or snow from your garden and get some mowing done?

Seriously??

If I gave any it would include “off”, “eff”’ “away”, “TV” and a few other words that might get me a ban from this esteemed forum.

Or, could you maybe remove the floodwater or snow from your garden and get some mowing done?

I saw the wins against Bristol Rovers and Swindon, 2nd and 5th December iirc.
Since then the only game I haven’t paid for was Rochdale.
☹️

Steer clear!! If you & G58 keep away, I'll donate £20 to the club if we win! (y)

Disclaimer - this is not an open offer for everyone to avoid the match in an effort to earn an additional tenner for the club, thank you!
Dodgy Fishgills, the pair of them are known liars!:clown1:

Gills will also be up against the weather - it`s bloody freezing up `ere and if anywhere in this region gets more snow and ice tomorrow it`ll surely be Accrington - it`s hilly and snow prone down there ! I`m not booking my iFollow `till tomorrow afty....

Update: Weather up here has turned and is not bad at all; be surprised if the game was called off due to weather.

Now you tell us! I went by your weather report yesterday, so instead of getting my boots ready, and firing up to Accrington to play my heart out for The Gills, I've now planned to sit with a few beers and watch the game. Cheers Lancs, don't blame others for our defeat 😇

Now you tell us! I went by your weather report yesterday, so instead of getting my boots ready, and firing up to Accrington to play my heart out for The Gills, I've now planned to sit with a few beers and watch the game. Cheers Lancs, don't blame others for our defeat 😇

It`s a bit windy, your crosses would have been all over the place !

No chance of Gills scoring then!