Accrington Stanley! Who are they? | Vital Football

Accrington Stanley! Who are they?

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
I'm going to get swept away with the positivity after our first league win in 3 months and predict another 3 points. I'm going to go for 0-2.

Indeed! I totally understand why KN went with the same players who did so well last week (minus Curtis, of course) but changes will surely now have to be made next weekend. Hopefully, Thompson will return and Grant will get to show us what he can do. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery for Audel as well.

If the teams below win their games inhand we go bottom.
I'm already concerned that Nolan picked Adam Campbell ahead of just about anybody, what are Smith and Crossley telling him ?
We absolutely have to beat Chelenham next week to keep the pkints tally ticking over and not have anlther false dawn, we simply haven't time for the new players to bed in.

Agree that we need the new players to be up and running but why sign them if we aren't going to play them? They cannot surely be worse than the players we have. I'm still not convinced that this is a job for a rookie manager.

I've never been convinced about the managerial appointment, just hoping for the best. Statistically he'll fail, most do , just have to hope he can do just enough to keep us up, then prepare properly for next season.

I think that our home form from here on in will be the deciding factor. Cheltenham on Saturday will be massive and we will need a win to boost confidence ahead of the visit of Exeter who are on fire at the minute.