Accrington Stanley (h): What 3 Things Do The Imps Need To Do To Beat Them? | Vital Football

Accrington Stanley (h): What 3 Things Do The Imps Need To Do To Beat Them?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
What 3 things do The Imps need to do to pick up all 3 points against Accrington Stanley?

Minimum of 150 words required!

1 stop fannying around, 2 put it in the mixer, 3 if you get a chance...take em out like an assassin.

1) Be positive. Pre-season has been frustrating on a number of fronts. We need to put that aside and get out there with the "Never say die" attitude we've displayed over the last 3 seasons.

2) Be confident. This is L1. We haven't been here for 20 years. But we should believe we can beat absolutely anyone in this division.

3) Be patient. This is is for the fans. Results may not come immediately and we have to get and stay behind the team absolutely regardless. Let's enjoy the ride in the highest division we've been in for 2 decades and roar the team on to success.

1) Be positive. Pre-season has been frustrating on a number of fronts. We need to put that aside and get out there with the "Never say die" attitude we've displayed over the last 3 seasons.

2) Be confident. This is L1. We haven't been here for 20 years. But we should believe we can beat absolutely anyone in this division.

3) Be patient. This is is for the fans. Results may not come immediately and we have to get and stay behind the team absolutely regardless. Let's enjoy the ride in the highest division we've been in for 2 decades and roar the team on to success.

You appear to be 49 words short, so I can't publish yet!

Personally I think that Notty has knocked this out of the park with his post which can't be bettered.

Perhaps you can combine that with Croozy's suggestions ( somehow)

Personally I think that Notty has knocked this out of the park with his post which can't be bettered.

Perhaps you can combine that with Croozy's suggestions ( somehow)

The minimum requirement is 150 words. I certainly don't have time to do anything with it myself.

The idea is that I ask people and they provide the 150 words for the feature.

1. Let's remember on Saturday that we have moved up one division and not jumped into another footballing dimension. The jump we have made this season is I believe not as big as the jump we made two years ago when we came back into the league and we survived and prospered pretty well then and Accrington are nothing to be feared particularly as their talisman Billy Kee has gone AWOL ( and we all wish him well and hope he can learn to deal with his demons)

2. Let's remember we beat Accrington once and lost once the season before last and they had their own struggles last season after making a pretty impressive start. There are no teams that we should fear in this division. It doesn't matter how big your stadium is or how large your attendances are or even how many League titles or cups you have won in the past we are all in League 1 this season because that's where our abilities as a team says we should be.

3. Remember one swallow doesn't make a summer and whatever the result on Saturday we know that the Cowleys will lead us to the best position we can and although John Coleman is a great manager we all know Danny and Nicky are even better.