Accrington Stanley (a): Predict The Attendance! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Accrington Stanley (a): Predict The Attendance!

So we sell out, Accrington sell out but it still ends up 300 below their capacity. :(

I couldn't work that out on the day either. Wasn't any seats used as segregation and the TV gantry was a set of scaffold in the middle of the small stand down the side of the pitch.

Who knows?!

A change of circumstances meant that 5 of us travelled over with 2 tickets between us. We phoned Accy at 11 o'clock who said there were no away tickets left and less than 50 home tickets left but couldn't be prepaid and would sell on a first come basis.
We got there about 2pm, went straight to the home ticket office to be told they had completely sold out. We went to the awa ticket office round the corner just to see if there were any returns and bought 3 and there were still some more left. We never actually sold out our allocation but they didn't advertise this as they didn't want hordes turNing up without tickets.
We were lucky but I would have joined the 3 men and their dog on the rooftop nearby.

A change of circumstances meant that 5 of us travelled over with 2 tickets between us. We phoned Accy at 11 o'clock who said there were no away tickets left and less than 50 home tickets left but couldn't be prepaid and would sell on a first come basis.
We got there about 2pm, went straight to the home ticket office to be told they had completely sold out. We went to the awa ticket office round the corner just to see if there were any returns and bought 3 and there were still some more left. We never actually sold out our allocation but they didn't advertise this as they didn't want hordes turNing up without tickets.
We were lucky but I would have joined the 3 men and their dog on the rooftop nearby.
Thats lies, it's your club that returned the excess tickets there was about 100 left that wasnt sold. as for it been a sell out below capacity this was due too the local police not telling us to reduce capicity due too expexted trouble from your fans, hemce why you had most if the stewards in the away end and only 5 in the home end

Thats lies, it's your club that returned the excess tickets there was about 100 left that wasnt sold. as for it been a sell out below capacity this was due too the local police not telling us to reduce capicity due too expexted trouble from your fans, hemce why you had most if the stewards in the away end and only 5 in the home end

Lies?
You have just confirmed what I said in my post that we bought away tickets that had not been sold and returned to Accy

Strange we were told we had 1700 tickets and away attendance was 1759 ish yet we didn't sell out.
The seats opposite the dug out far end from us looked half empty from where I was

Strange we were told we had 1700 tickets and away attendance was 1759 ish yet we didn't sell out.
The seats opposite the dug out far end from us looked half empty from where I was
Think i was told we got 1800!