Accrington (H) highlights | Vital Football

Accrington (H) highlights

One thing you consistently see on these highlights videos, is that just at the point where most players at our level would hit the hopeful shot or cross, players are taking that little moment to pick out the pass. And not just the likes of Grant who you might expect it from, it's across the team. Great to see.

I reckon the highlights reel for all chances would have been about ten minutes rather than two minutes, we really could have hit nearer to double figures if we had taken all of them.

When Elbouzedi hits his straps he moves like a Premier League player. I may be wrong but I reckon he's even quicker than Johnson.

I bet those two along with Harry A have quite a bit of competition in training.

It's quite something to have 3 players that can leave the opposition trailing in their wake. You may have to go back as far as Darren Huckerby for these levels of pace. Even Sir Gareth wasn't this quick.

The extended highlights on ifollow are worth a watch

Absolutely. The complete domination really hits home, as does the movement and the passing. On the downside, Scully and Elbouzedi could both have had hat-tricks.

Last edited:
Elbouzedi only 22 as well. I am
sure he will get his opportunity soon, he has been fantastic in the last two rounds.

Absolutely. The complete domination really hits home, as does the movement and the passing. On the downside, Scully and Elbouzedi could both of had hat-tricks.

Commentator doesn't spare any of Accrington's blushes in those highlights does he?

The more I watch that third goal the better it gets. Touch, technique, crisp precision passing, pace, directness, decision making, control and finish. Did I miss anything?

That was Championship class at the very least and as good a team goal as you could wish to see.