Accrington away. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Accrington away.

I`d rather we`d been allotted an opening game against a "relegated" team than one just "promoted". It is what it is though, but don`t under-estimate Accrington Stanley; they have a good set-up, play good football and could be going for a Burton.
See you there!

STILL no ticket news for this game either on GFC or Accy sites. Gills game v Burton on sale and even Wallsall have tks on sale for the visit of Gills on 18th August.

Issues with migration to the new ticketing site/platform ?

Yes, there will no doubt be POTD options, but having no tkt news is stalling excitement !!!!

Good luck to Accy apart from when they play us, to make League One given the resources available to them is nothing short of incredible. Good to see their chairman taking Gary Neville to task on Twitter for the Salford City (see other thread) spending too.

Got my Accy tickets, anyone else headed up north for this season defining, character gauging, game plan expounding, potential enlightening and manifestation of chemistry fusion, that is our 2018/19 opening fixture ?????????

Got my Accy tickets, anyone else headed up north for this season defining, character gauging, game plan expounding, potential enlightening and manifestation of chemistry fusion, that is our 2018/19 opening fixture ?????????

No sorry, can’t make it. Anorak.

I was going to go (to Accy) yesterday but watched a full strength La Liga team play at Lancashire F.A. HQ instead; an opportunity I couldn`t pass on ! Have got tks for next weeks game at Accy v Blackburn, which will be a full house. Reports suggest that Accrington are playing very good football in their pre-season. SL won`t be taking them lightly.