Accrington away. | Vital Football

Accrington away.

Australia look like they are playing well against Sweden.

At what sport?

At the same time their football team did well v Denmark.

Perhaps there's a match against Norway in yet another sport later today.

Their cricket team are busy losing to us again (we count as Northern European)

Seriously pissed off about this. Was hoping to go to Stanley's ground but I'm away. Also why is Sunderland at home a Tuesday night?? Ditto Blackpool at home and us going to Plymouth. A very long way for travelling fans on a Tuesday night. Will Sunderland bring as many on a Tuesday as they would on a Saturday? I suspect not!

Seriously pissed off about this. Was hoping to go to Stanley's ground but I'm away. Also why is Sunderland at home a Tuesday night?? Ditto Blackpool at home and us going to Plymouth. A very long way for travelling fans on a Tuesday night. Will Sunderland bring as many on a Tuesday as they would on a Saturday? I suspect not!
The FA write off some of the longest journeys and put them midweek, thinking it’ll inconvenience as few fans as possible as few would’ve gone even if it was on a Saturday. Little do they actually know that more fans will go to some of the longest ones than your normal 100-150 mile away day.

Who says what thread is what? Amazed Croatia were given the win by Argentina. Who suggested Messi should be player of the centuary.

Accrington have got ultras, haven't they? Can't be doing with that sort of thing. Have they got vuvuzelas and air horns at Accrington? I hate vuvuzelas and air horns (outside a very small number of strictly defined contexts that I clearly outlined on another thread).

Ironically, the same people that bang on about freedom of speech really don’t like it when people disagree with them.

I`d rather we`d been allotted an opening game against a "relegated" team than one just "promoted". It is what it is though, but don`t under-estimate Accrington Stanley; they have a good set-up, play good football and could be going for a Burton.